New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    mas ok sana si Robert Redford o Richard Gere, tas ang babae could be natalie portman, ashley jude.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for e book requests..PLEASE PM THE SENDER.thanks!!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by aquarius
    sir ebony paki email po Angels and Demons:

jam12457*yahoo.com

t.y.
    I'm a girl. Okidoki

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sori If I'm reviving another "dead" thread... pero I could'nt resist laughing what I just heared over AM radio this morning. meron ini-interview na parang representative ng isang christian movement or something, pini-petition yata nila na wag ipalabas yung movie na Da Vinci code, and they're even threathening to sue the MTRCB board if they approve the movie for public viewership here in the Philippines. Sabi nung ini-interview, nakita nya daw yung trailer, at lahat daw ng content ng movie ay "blasphemous", it violates our Philippine Laws daw for showing movies that attacks specific religions daw. Nung tinanong sya kung napanood na nya yung buong movie... di sya makasagot ng direcho, until finally, inamin nya na hindi pa nya napanood. I even doubt kung nabasa na nya yung novel. Dun ako natawa bigla..hehehe. parang wala syang pinagkaiba sa mga church clerics during the time of galileo and copernicus when they declared the copernican theory as mere heresy...
    I read the novel by Dan Brown and enjoyed reading it... and I treated it how it should be properly treated...it's fiction. the fact that most of the descriptions seem to be factual, malinaw naman na nakatatak dun sa outer cover kung ano talga sya..."FICTION". and I'm raring to watch the movie itself.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rsnald,

tawag dyan sa mga taong ganyan S-T-U-P-I-D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hahaha...that's is how people who have "very deep religous belief" na mali...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Already got tix for the May 18 release... can't wait.

Imo, producers made an excellent choice of casting Audrey Tautou for the role of Sophie. Really grown up since Amelie. She's a good actress, even by Hollywood standars, and what's more: she's French. Somehow, I feel that the movie won't feel right if Sophie is an American actress, no matter how good her French accent is.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    May comment ba si Tom Screws about the Da Vinci Code?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rsnald
    sori If I'm reviving another "dead" thread... pero I could'nt resist laughing what I just heared over AM radio this morning. meron ini-interview na parang representative ng isang christian movement or something, pini-petition yata nila na wag ipalabas yung movie na Da Vinci code, and they're even threathening to sue the MTRCB board if they approve the movie for public viewership here in the Philippines. Sabi nung ini-interview, nakita nya daw yung trailer, at lahat daw ng content ng movie ay "blasphemous", it violates our Philippine Laws daw for showing movies that attacks specific religions daw. Nung tinanong sya kung napanood na nya yung buong movie... di sya makasagot ng direcho, until finally, inamin nya na hindi pa nya napanood. I even doubt kung nabasa na nya yung novel. Dun ako natawa bigla..hehehe. parang wala syang pinagkaiba sa mga church clerics during the time of galileo and copernicus when they declared the copernican theory as mere heresy...
    I read the novel by Dan Brown and enjoyed reading it... and I treated it how it should be properly treated...it's fiction. the fact that most of the descriptions seem to be factual, malinaw naman na nakatatak dun sa outer cover kung ano talga sya..."FICTION". and I'm raring to watch the movie itself.
    Meron nga akong nabalitaang isang grupo ng mga tangang nagmamarunong, gusto pang madamay pa tayo sa mga katangahan nila. Wala silang pakialam kung anong gustong panoorin natin.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Daming kasi henyo dito sa atin.

Da Vinci Code