New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hay naku....babaw nyo.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    babaw nga sobra. lahat na lg big deal. deym it!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    habang pinaguusapan ang dvc mas gumagana ang "sabik" ng tao tukuyiun what is it that make this movie so hot that everybody wants to talk about it, publicity ang nangyayari, though the book is really good, its one of those books that i actually read, i havent watch the movie yet i got a dvd from quiapo, panunuurin ko this weekend pag wla akong gagawin

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    parang sakyan naman to ni pandak ang isyu. wanna bet?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ang susunod nito...mag i-investigate na ang Senado sa da vinci code...in aid of legislation

Ano kaya ang comments ng mga iba...si Bro. Mike?, Bro. Ely Soriano, head ng INC, Potestant leaders? I think this movie influences the whole christian dogma, and not the Catholic religion only.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pag sinakyan to ni pandak tapos pumatok DVC baka mag "i am sorry "siya ulit hehehe peace

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lightning099
    Ang susunod nito...mag i-investigate na ang Senado sa da vinci code...in aid of legislation

syempre dadaan din yan sa da venecia code ng congress

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Hanks reacts to Da Vinci critics
    Da Vinci Code star Tom Hanks has said the film of Dan Brown's controversial best-seller is just "a good story" that should not be taken too seriously.

The actor told London's Evening Standard newspaper the film was loaded with "hooey" and "nonsense".

"If you are going to take any sort of movie at face value, particularly a huge-budget motion picture like this, you'd be making a very big mistake."

The film has attracted criticism from religious leaders and organisations.

The Da Vinci Code receives its world premiere at the Cannes Film Festival on Wednesday.

'Scavenger hunt'

Leading figures in the Catholic Church have called for a boycott of the film, which they claim is blasphemous and an attack on their faith.

Author Brown's book includes a tale that Jesus Christ married Mary Magdalene and had children, a secret bloodline that has been covered up by the Catholic Church.

But Hanks, who plays a Harvard professor in Ron Howard's film, said the film was "a lot of fun", likening it to a "scavenger hunt".

"We always knew there would be a segment of society that would not want this movie to be shown," he said.

But he claimed that it "never hurts" for a film to provoke "dialogue" about religious issues and history.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    di ba naglabas ang mtrcb ng warning regarding the sale of the tickets?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc
    habang pinaguusapan ang dvc mas gumagana ang "sabik" ng tao tukuyiun what is it that make this movie so hot that everybody wants to talk about it, publicity ang nangyayari, though the book is really good, its one of those books that i actually read, i havent watch the movie yet i got a dvd from quiapo, panunuurin ko this weekend pag wla akong gagawin

uy!!!

meron na sa quiapo, makabili nga

Da Vinci Code