New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 47 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    check your email boys. kaso Deception Point muna.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    ganda ng deception point... can't stop reading!!! hahaha... lost productivity na naman...
    hmmn ... padating pa lang ako dyan. pahinga muna ko after digital fortress eh. although pareho ang takbo ng stories ni dan brown, there are enough differences for you to read all the books. ganda din ng digital fortress, parang action movie.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    langhya, nagkagulo gulo na sa utak ko mga novels ni dan brown, ano na kasi yung kwento ng deception point? yung digital fortress diba ito yung encryption code na dapat walang makakapag decode?
    Signature

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ganda ng poster!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    napanood nyo na yung trailer? galing galing!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by dehadista
    hmm, I have e-book copies of that somewhere... PDF and Word Doc formats.. ok lang ba? kasi if anybody's intrested, I'd email that.. dito lang kasi ako sa bahay namin in Laguna recuperating from dental surgery... walang magawa. *sigh*

kimpoy: may copy ka na? kasi I have one dito sa laptop ko..

sir pa email po copy ng angels and demons: jam12457*yahoo.com

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    saw the trailer, its definetely a movie to watch=)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    aquarius: teka, hanapin ko muna. its been a while since I last sent out those e-books. hanapin ko muna kung nasa laptop, desktop or office...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The dV Code was written like a movie. Maybe it's just me, but his writing technique sucked. Parang hindi continuous; kahit 'yung flow ng wording niya bothered me. The plot is great and the info/theories shared are interesting. It's not the first time I've read about religion and the suppression of women, etc. Pero this is the first time I've read it in a "commercialized", maybe that was too harsh, in a more entertaining way. I liked the way he wrote Angels and Demons better. Not the plot, but the technique.

I have all of his novels in e-book format. I can send rin to anybody interested. Just PM your e-mail add to moi.

Can't wait to see the movie! I just wish Clooney, Johnny Depp, or Russell Crowe played Robert Langdon na lang other than Tom Hanks. It would have been more "stimulating". :bwahaha:
    Last edited by Ebony; March 16th, 2006 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Added something

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir ebony paki email po Angels and Demons:

jam12457*yahoo.com

t.y.

Da Vinci Code