New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    scratch schindlers list off that list, nothing controversial about it, its a great movie, with regards to its nudity, you must really be sick to be jacking off to those nude scenes

yup, maraming Opus Dei dito sa pinas. with regards to the davinci code, i keep an open mind, the 4 gospel writers wrote of their accounts after the time of Christ, these are translated into different languages through time take into consideration how people write, tending to exagerate, used metaphors and the likes

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    they should ban the upcoming superman movie too, moviegoers might actually believe that they could fly...hehe

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    paano kc maraming pinoy ang gullible eh... madaling maloko... tulad na lang ung sa using of celphones in gas stations... may city ordinance pang lumabas... kaya siguro pinababan un. baka magkaidea pa eh magkaroon ng Iglesia ni Da Vinci

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    A bunch of IDIOTS!!! pero kaya nila mag attend ng prayer rally ng False Prophet like Bro. Eddie and Co. George Bush is smarter than you guys.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bajumbo
    ...baka magkaidea pa eh magkaroon ng Iglesia ni Da Vinci
    hahaha.. this one made me laugh.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I've read the entire thread and I couldn't help but smile at all the posts. Dan Brown's writings have really caused much impact on so many people.

But after all the raging enthusiasm has died down, may we all seek and find the real Truth.

Good day to everyone!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    imho, mga 50% to 60% of Da vinci filipino moviegoers might actually believe it and perhaps, experience faith crisis (as in identity crisis). well, ganun talaga eh. why prevent them from experiencing that. mas ma-ige nga yun

learn faith -> lose faith -> regain faith ->-> strongest faith.

you'll never really achieve such a level unless you expose yourselves in both the good and the dark side (of the force )

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    kailan po ba sya dapat open dito?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    simultaneous ang showing worldwide, May 18.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    May 18...first showing, pop corn, large coke, potato chips and istarbaks americano.

Da Vinci Code