New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    exactly...as even Ermita admitted, what he knows about it was the book was based on Jesus Christ & Magdalene having relationship.....hehehe! poor souls!

at what's that he said about the movie could cause conflicts on our beliefs especially on the youth....eh sila nga dapat ang mahiya sa mga ginagawa nilang pagnanakaw at pandaraya eh!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Eh pano kung Muslim ang manood? O kaya mga atheist like sir city? Di naman blasphemous sa kanila yun.

Ehehe, kung sincere mga yan e mag-ermitanyo nalang sila sa bundok.

Baka kailangan lang nila ng mga charitable contributions sa org nila....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Secretary Ermita is joining the ban-the-davinci-code band wagon na kesyo baka ma influence daw yung mga youngsters or something to that effect, come on, napakababa naman ng tingin nila sa katalinuhan ng Pinoy.

Geez and all along I thought Sec. Ermita is intelligent.

Halerrrrr Sec. Ermita what's so difficult to understand at the word F-I-C-T-I-O-N

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by edzzz
    Who read this already???

Its really a page turner, and also shocking. The author really has basis and historical facts.

It makes you question your faith, but for me, nope... Thats why its called faith....... something that is believed especially with strong conviction

How bout Tsikoteers who read it, what's ur view???
    uy, nabasa ko na rin yan. maganda, entertaining, page turner nga...but question my faith? nope din, di ko naman pinagninilay-nilayan nababasa kong mga fiction novels. after a good one...i move on to the next..which incidentally was the angels and demons, then on to digital fortress...and so on..
    Last edited by Boy Torotot; May 11th, 2006 at 08:57 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi
    Secretary Ermita is joining the ban-the-davinci-code band wagon na kesyo baka ma influence daw yung mga youngsters or something to that effect, come on, napakababa naman ng tingin nila sa katalinuhan ng Pinoy.

Halerrrrr Sec. Ermita what's so difficult to understand at the word F-I-C-T-I-O-N

I think they just heard from others about the concept of the book. Or they did read the book but never understood it

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by artpogi

Personally I found Sec.Ermita stupid in the news reports last night where he was supporting for the ban of the movie but he also mentions, a number of times, that he has not even read the book, much less seen the movie.

I find his motion, to supporting a ban of a movie (based on a fiction story) without proper knowledge nor background what he is actually banning, totally representative of the ignorant politicians who only tend to act before thinking (if they are capable of intelligent original thoughts themselves).

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Di ba pang-Mike Defensor o Ignacio Bunye na role yan ginagawa ni Sec. Ermita, appearing stupid in the news .

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    diba malakas ang presence ng Opus Dei diyan sa pinas?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT
    dami na ring mga movies na nag generate ng ganitong klaseng controversies...
    remember The Piano, The Last Temptation of Chirst, Schindlers List, and now Da Vinci code... lahat naman sila naipalabas din.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    BTW, if ever, do you think the common masses would actually "believe" this movie?
    Or would it lessen their faith since nalaman na nila na "close" pala si Mary Magdalene kay Jesus??

Da Vinci Code