New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Nothing. Even engaging in chitchat does not deserve a slapping.

A better strategy would have been to make a lot of noise to get the FA's attention, assuming the latter was being lax in her duties. That's what I did with the Japanese guy who took my seat. I embarrassed him in front of everybody. Of course, I looked like an a**hole. But, I didn't give a sh*t.

douchebaggery what you did LOL. let the FA's handle it.

one time on a flight to SFO an elderly indian lady was really holding on to my seat. just be nice and the FA's will take care of it for you. turned out the lady was diabetic and wanted my aisle seat so she wouldn't be constantly disturbing me when she goes to the toilet. so actually she was just being considerate

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    What could the FA have done to deserve a slap in the face though? Kung ako yung pasahero, short of the FA cursing out or physically doing harm to me or my family, i would not respond with a slap.

usually, pag ganyan mas malalim dahilan. dati sa resto meron na lang naununtok na nanay sa waitress, yun pala kabit yun waitress nun tatay pero dinaan ng nanay sa poor service para hindi halata

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    douchebaggery what you did LOL. let the FA's handle it.

one time on a flight to SFO an elderly indian lady was really holding on to my seat. just be nice and the FA's will take care of it for you. turned out the lady was diabetic and wanted my aisle seat so she wouldn't be constantly disturbing me when she goes to the toilet. so actually she was just being considerate
    An elderly Japanese man took my seat on a JAL flight to Japan so he can be with his wife. I let it go because I had some sympathy for the couple.

A few weeks later on the return flight back to the US, it happened again. My seat was an aisle seat near the front while his seat was much farther back and in the middle of the row. I had no intention of making seat switching become a habit. So, I firmly told the guy to get out of my seat. When he didn't budge, I yelled at him to the point I created a commotion. The FAs seemed to take his side and they tried to convince me to switch seats. But, I was the one with the boarding pass which had the correct seat number. In the end, the Japanese guy and the woman he wanted to be with moved to the back.

That was the end of it. But, I made sure my food was opened before me and all my drinks in cans, also unopened.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 2nd, 2016 at 05:25 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    image.jpeg

Ok PAL ladies, redeem yourselves.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    image.jpeg

Ok PAL ladies, redeem yourselves.

errr... isn't this poster, decades old?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

Fact! The ladies are still flying .. Hehe

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^

Fact! The ladies are still flying .. Hehe
    baka... mga bruha o manananggals...?
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Assault is assault. No matter who the victim or the perpetrator, does not matter what social status, job, age and gender and location of incident. It would still be assault.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345