The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ^ Hmm, i have been flying with the wrong airlines

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    fafa, hinay ka din sa pagtulong kasi dati may storya sa eastern europe sinampal yun passenger kasi in-accuse sya na selective sa pagtulong ng bag. yun pala napagkamalan siya male FA din.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatak
    Muntik ngang abutan ako ng etneb bro e ... 😉

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sabi daw it happened on arrival at Davao... Since if it happened on departure, the captain would have had the passenger physically removed.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    mas magaganda fa ng airasia, landi pa ng iba.
    magaganda na boobsy pa.

they should have thrown out that passenger at 30,000 ft.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So the passenger bore a grudge with a FA and attacked another FA upon arrival...???

In a Facebook post on Monday, the airline explained that it was investigating the incident, which happened on Saturday. An unidentified female passenger reportedly “expressed dissatisfaction, prior to departure, at having to stow her baggage appropriately as requested by the cabin crew member.” Despite her fury, the attendant gently assisted the passenger in placing her carry-on baggage in the overhead compartment.

Upon disembarkation from the aircraft, the frustrated female passenger allegedly slapped the face of another flight attendant, Madel Ty.
    Cebu Pacific issues statement on ‘slapping’ incident | Inquirer News

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    How about the story of the passenger? I'm doubtful on the part na sinabi "ayaw ko nang elaborate pa". She maybe leaving out the part why she got slapped in the 1st place.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    May 2016
    Baka nangangati na kamay ni madam sa kapal ng libag. Baka raw matanggal pag isampal sa makinis na kutis ng FA.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    i feel sorry for the FA. you know what kind of $hitty company Cebu Pak is. at the end of the day the FA is a disposable employee, while the passenger is a paying (repeat) customer.

money trumps human rights in philippines we've allowed our society to become like this. so shame on everyone (that includes me, we've allowed our country to be like this)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    How about the story of the passenger? I'm doubtful on the part na sinabi "ayaw ko nang elaborate pa". She maybe leaving out the part why she got slapped in the 1st place.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

What could the FA have done to deserve a slap in the face though? Kung ako yung pasahero, short of the FA cursing out or physically doing harm to me or my family, i would not respond with a slap.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    What could the FA have done to deserve a slap in the face though?
    Nothing. Even engaging in chitchat does not deserve a slapping.

A better strategy would have been to make a lot of noise to get the FA's attention, assuming the latter was being lax in her duties. That's what I did with the Japanese guy who took my seat. I embarrassed him in front of everybody. Of course, I looked like an a**hole. But, I didn't give a sh*t.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast