New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    wow ganda ng feedback ah. i might drop by mazda gh tomorrow for a test drive. actually my excitement went out the window when i was able to ride my friend's sti because i know the accleration wouldnt be even close but thanks to ur replies medyo excited na ulit ako haha. i really like the dark gray color that oldblue posted... is this better than the red one? nag dadalawang isip ako kng anong color.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    personally, white > dark gray > silver > black > red > blue

Last edited by ssaloon; June 19th, 2007 at 07:24 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i have a red 6..its really worth the price!!! im using it for more than a year, ok n ok..sir kyle, 4 lang speakers nya, walang tweeter..

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    sir kyle, 6 n lng..hehehe! yung 2 din pnagpilian ko pero mas gusto ko porma ng 6, ska rare ang 6..civic, ang dami n..mas loaded p ang 6..ganda ng dark gray..mine is red

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kha View Post
    i have a red 6..its really worth the price!!! im using it for more than a year, ok n ok..sir kyle, 4 lang speakers nya, walang tweeter..
    ah ok, coaxial naman daw kaya i guess ok na rin pero sayang walang tweeter... pero papalitan ko rin cguro un seps mahina daw e.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it looks good, it drives like a dream (except for a bit of a firm ride and road noise, but enthusiasts wont care :p ) , it still looks superb to this day which means it will look good forever. It's loaded and it will make you young again.

So yes, I do think it's still a good buy. In fact more so now that Mazda will probably be willing to give big discounts on it.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    it's worth the money

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    One other option you can consider is the Subaru Legacy sedan. Same dimensions as the Mazda 6, similar engine output although this is a flat-4, but all wheel drive. Motorimage is also giving them away at P1.38M.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle618 View Post
    wow ganda ng feedback ah. i might drop by mazda gh tomorrow for a test drive. actually my excitement went out the window when i was able to ride my friend's sti because i know the accleration wouldnt be even close but thanks to ur replies medyo excited na ulit ako haha. i really like the dark gray color that oldblue posted... is this better than the red one? nag dadalawang isip ako kng anong color.
    We have a lot of Mazda 6 enthusiasts here in our area. All have V6's, though. I've seen a couple of MazdaSpeed 6's sans rear spoilers; probably trying to masquerade as regular 4-cyl versions . Of course, the twin exhausts give them away. But, I've yet to see a regular 4-cyl version in any numbers. I've seen 1 in the whole city in almost 2 years.

I remember mentioning this to someone at the Mazda dealer which is a 20 second walk from our Hyundai dealer. He said that most preferred the V6 because of the refined feel of the engine. The MazdaSpeed 6 is much quicker car and has AWD. But most Mazda 6 owners still preferred the V6. To them, a 4-cyl car may be the fastest car on the planet. But, it's still a 4-cyl which lacks the smoothness and refinement of a V6. Many would rather have the latter.

As one considering a Mazda 6, you'll probably like here because of the large numbers of Mazda 6 owners. They've increased a bunch during the last year.

Add: If it was my choice alone, I too would've bought a M/T V6 Mazda 6 instead of the Sonata.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 19th, 2007 at 11:32 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    an ganda pa ng interior! I like the piano black surface on the dash. better than silver or wood panels IMO
    Last edited by cardo; June 20th, 2007 at 09:09 AM.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Mazda 6