New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Calling all Mazda 6 owners out there! Kindly post your comments, reviews and the like on your experience with this car. Include also fuel mileage, maintenance costs etc. Anything informative on the car will be of great help.

TIA

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    To those who have test-driven the car, you're also welcome to post in your opinions.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    it's a great car

acceleration and top speed is more than what you'd ask for from a japanese mid-sized sedan. interior styling is a lot better than toyotas or hondas, in my opinion.

well, it's a sporty car too. dont expect to go through bumps and craters on the road easily.

gas consumption-wise, if you step on it, you pay for it. if you drive easily, i think you should be fine but good luck. it's very hard not to squeeze the throttle for more.

here's ours with an aftermarket grill and front chin from a-toy bodykits:

future dream mod:
    http://www.tanabe-usa.com/exhausts/conceptg.asp
    http://www.tanabe-usa.com/exhausts/files/266_img1.jpg

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Thanks for your reply jus, you've got a very nice ride! What, then, is the average fuel consumption (city and highway) for your 6? Are spare/replacement parts for the 6 too costly?
    Last edited by rj_tim; April 6th, 2007 at 01:36 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i got my 6 last year after seeing it at the manila international motorshow..i got it because of its sporty image and rarity..

the car exceded my expectation, it handles almost like a european, accelerates like a sports car and consumes gas like a diesel fed engine..hehehe kng d mo hahatawin...
    for me its a european made in japan..ayos n ayos! no wonder why its the COTY's executive sedan of the year for 2 consecutive years..

bout the parts?..d nmn..tama lang price nya..d mahal magmaintain ng 6..

planning to buy? what color? mine is velocity red..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    best bang for the buck car in its price range IMHO. If you plan in getting a 2.4 camry or accord just get the 6. In the 2.4 liter executive sedan class eto na para sa akin ang the best.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I dig the white and red color variants of the 6

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pogi ng white, then slap on some bronze/gunmetal 18" rims

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    tol, ok ang white..sobrang clear ng pagka white..merong bagong color, kaya lang d sporty...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jUs- View Post
    gas consumption-wise, if you step on it, you pay for it.
    Natuwa ako dito ah! Hehehe! That's why I really practice driving with a light foot. Mahal pa naman ng gas ngayon!

Teka, I don't have a Mazda 6. Although I have it on my wish list!

Sorry po sa OT!

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
Mazda 6