New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    ganda!!!

pareho pala susi sa mazda 3 hehehe

my advice on mods - dont put in anything yet until such a time that you think the car has no problems. After 6mons to 1 year I guess, you can put in the mods you like... sayang rin yun warranty.

Try checking out JL audio cleansweep or RF 3sixty para sa OEM interface for the audio upgrade para di mo papalitan yun stock radio at dash - sayang yun piano black finish ng dash

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The Mazda 6 is a great car that performs above its price range. I agree that this car is not flashy, very subtle and discreet, respectable and a testament to the beauty of design simplicity. The camry is a car you like to be driven in but the Mazda 6 is a car you will love to drive. Thats the difference, top gear in Britain an overly biased tv program for euro cars reviewed the car as..... its a shame this is a great car that will not sell in Europe.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    just drove my bro's mazda6 pauwi. this baby is fast!!!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    just drove my bro's mazda6 pauwi. this baby is fast!!!
    sa pix palang kuntento na ako, what more kung drive kopa

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Congratulations to all the Mazda 6 owners. I'm glad more and more people are seeing the true value in this unfortunately under rated car. It goes to show that there are enthusiasts out there who make an informed decision before buying a car.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    all new mazda6: http://whodrivesthe6.com/

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    ^ I want! :D

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ok pa kaya if i get one now? they gave it to me at 1.15m last with free everything na, but what im worried about is th resale value and the reliability of mazda? also the new mazda 6 is going to come out na bka maslalo bumaba yun resale value ng m6 ngayon ?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    So far, the only non-periodic maintenance I had to do was replace the battery after 2 years of use. It's obvious that they're dropping the prices because the new one is coming out. This happens to all cars at the end of their selling life-cycle.

As for resale value, I dont really plan to sell the car any time soon so I don't care : )

All I can say is that it's been incredibly reliable.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Oh, given what i've said, i'd still wait for the new one if I were u!

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Mazda 6