New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle618 View Post
    may dadating na bagong mazda 6 ba? kaya may price reduction to 1.295?m
    just bumping my question... seriously contemplating on getting a 6 over the civic.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    current price is 1.295m ... before 1.395m ... is it because of a near future facelift? ano siguro dadagdag kung may facelift. sulit pa ba bumili or should i wait for the new one? gandang gana ako sa style nya e especially the rims ( i like it better than clover type na nasa states right now)

for the current mzda 6 owners... madali lang ba lagyan ng aux in? totoo bang 4 speakers lang ito and no tweeter pa?

sorry dami tanong haha im choosing between this one or a 2.0SL civic. yeah i know its a diff category pero lapit n lang kasi ng price e.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO... the Mazda6 is very much worth it although a new one will be available by late next year.

Try to book a test drive with a Mazda dealer to get a feel of it.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sharing lang po ito ha. I have both a honda civic and mazda 3 both are 6sp manuals. I love my Mazdaspeed more not because of the power but because it handles better and shifting points are more "normal" than the honda that has to be revved to 6,500 rpm before the vtec engages. I can do my groceries without somebody wanting to race with my Mazda hatch.

If the 3 handles ok I'm sure you'd enjoy the 6.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    This car is worth the money...Ok ang Mazda6..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'd get a 6 if i had the money. well wort the 1.3M pricetag.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    yup definitely worth it. gorgeous ...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    i have driven both the Civic and the Mazda 6 2.3. You'll immediately feel the difference once you get in the car. The mazda 6 accelerates a lot faster (nakakalula when you floor the pedal from a stop) and definitely handles a lot better lalo na sa cornering. it REALLY hugs the road! You'll feel that you're driving a much smaller car.

The civic's body dynamics feel very ordinary, especially when you throw the car into corners. NVH insulation is not so good sa Civic as I can hear high road noise levels when driving at high speeds. There's also that blug-blag sound when you drop the wheel into a pothole.

I also drove both cars into a poorly-constructed road (many potholes and road imperfections) and the 6 really stood out. Feel na feel ang mga road imperfections sa Civic - note that it has 16" 55 series tires. Having lower 45-series tires with 17-inch rims, the mazda 6 handles potholes and road imperfections impressively (with the least noise).

Not sure about your query on the aux port pero i think it has 6 speakers naman including the tweeter...

the mazda6 is really a good buy at 1.295M kasi mid-sized sedan na ito, compared to the civic which belongs to the compact car segment. lamang na lamang ito sa features like 6 airbags, power front seats, and sunroof. alam ko may some kind of traction control din ito to achieve better handling (guys, tama ba?). Split folding pa ang rear seats (not sure if the civic's rear seat can be folded 60/40).

dami din nito napanalunan na international auto awards and from my drive, i'd say it really deserves all those recognitions.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Id still acquire one over its competitors simply because its priced just right with the amount of features it has. I have a 3 and its a great at handling. I'm sure the 6 will also be better, aside from a bigger engine and body.

danda! I'm sure even after several years, this will still be a gorgeous car!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i've test driven the mazda 6, and i think this car is underrated in the local auto scene. it handles pretty well, quick in corners, and fast acceleration.

it's actually positioned for executives, but unlike the camry, galant and teana, this car is so gorgeous that even a 21 year old like me would like to have, save the expenses of a 2.3 L engine.

always remember that these class of cars have poor resale value simply because of the cost to run and maintain shoot up after 5 years.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Mazda 6