New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    I think it's backwards, sir...The MZR was a Mazda designed & manufactured engine used by Ford, badged as Duratec.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    fantastic 2.3

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    fantastic 2.3
    I really liked that Mazda6 from 2006-2008. It was not too big for a midsize and its looks invoked sportiness.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Have any of you tried to install after market headlights on your 6? One of my headlights is damaged and am looking at replacing both. The local mazda dealer quoted a whopping PHP 81K for one headlight, no bulb! Am looking at Aliexpress for a pair, Mazda Atenza selling between $400-500/pair. Would like to know if any have experienced purchasing from Aliexpress and if it fits our cars.
    Am also about to replace my battery (Motolite EFB) with an Optima Yellow Top. Anyone with experience using Optima batteries? Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by ecport View Post
    Have any of you tried to install after market headlights on your 6? One of my headlights is damaged and am looking at replacing both. The local mazda dealer quoted a whopping PHP 81K for one headlight, no bulb! Am looking at Aliexpress for a pair, Mazda Atenza selling between $400-500/pair. Would like to know if any have experienced purchasing from Aliexpress and if it fits our cars.
    Am also about to replace my battery (Motolite EFB) with an Optima Yellow Top. Anyone with experience using Optima batteries? Thanks.
    Optima Red & YellowTops are better than EFBs. Choose the proper specs & size so you won't have to mod the lock bracket. You may wanna invest in a CTEK CT5 Start/Stop to optimize the OPTIMA.[emoji106]
    On headlamps, China replacements, lens & lamp-wise, won't be as good as OE. Check used OE from eBay. Verify the model year & that they're not coming from RHD regions, sir. Johnny em home. Here are samples:
    LH
    214 215 216 MAZDA 6 LEFT DRIVER SIDE HALOGEN HEADLIGHT OEM GHR4-514 | eBay
    RH
    214-217 Mazda 6 Right Passenger Side Halogen Headlamp Headlight OEM | eBay

Some more pluses about grabbing good hobo USED....you'll have donor spares...and... You can play with em. Perhaps, even gather some courage to practice JOEY'modding baking tricks. Good boredom therapy.[emoji12]

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ecport View Post
    81,000!!! And it's not even a pair!! I almost dropped my keyboard!

I better take care of my headlights...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post

OE LEDs are pricey, good brother Archer. Grab used genuines for spares now.[emoji16]

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post

insurance doesnt cover these items?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Should....unless it's just CTPL.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    It should be covered, but once the car gets old then you'll be limited by the coverage of the insurance company.

I think a car more than 10 years old is no longer accepted for comprehensive coverage.

Someone please correct me on this.

Mazda 6