New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUninvited View Post
    It will alert if you're somehow depressing the brake and accelerator simultaneously.

I think the real bang for the buck now is the outgoing 2.0L.

With this pricing, they are positioning in the premium compact segment already.

Imagine the upcoming new gen Mazda 2 pricing.
    But if that's the case, won't the brake override function on vehicles basically stop you from moving anyway?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 17Sphynx17 View Post
    But if that's the case, won't the brake override function on vehicles basically stop you from moving anyway?
    AEB will still work and that's only an alert.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Now if the 1.6M was the 2.5L turbo, that's a different story altogether.
    That will be a better deal compared to the Honda Civic RS turbo.

Now I feel good about my purchase on the outgoing 2.0 liter BN model. It's cheaper than the new 1.5 liter BP 2019 Mazda 3 BP

4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    That will be a better deal compared to the Honda Civic RS turbo.

Now I feel good about my purchase on the outgoing 2.0 liter BN model. It's cheaper than the new 1.5 liter BP 2019 Mazda 3 BP
    Good deal vs new model. I don't understand the 1.5L at all, what's the point of this variant if your marketing a "sporty" vehicle.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Good deal vs new model. I don't understand the 1.5L at all, what's the point of this variant if your marketing a "sporty" vehicle.
    Kahit naman hindi i-advertise as sporty eh, a 1.5L NA in the compact segment is absolutely insulting.

Added insult pa yung 1.3M tag price, it's really infuriating.

I remember the Mazda 3 Maxx. Lol

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Kahit naman hindi i-advertise as sporty eh, a 1.5L NA in the compact segment is absolutely insulting.

At that price, the Impreza 2.0L AWD looks like a good deal and the Civic 1.8L a bargain compared to a Mazda3 1.5L.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    1.3m for a 1.5liter masakit tanggapin lalo na kung stripped out pa of its features / accessories.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Maybe they will come up with another variant of 1.5 later on. I think Mazda is only testing the water if the buyer will plunge in with this premium tag. I'm hoping this will be the case, if not, it's a hard sell for them.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006

Hehe that one was a real rip-off. Especially considering that in other markets like Australia meron din Maxx variant that was not a re-shell.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    https://www.************/2019/08/her...atures-of.html

Steep price but after seeing the specs, Mazda didn't cheap out even making the Elite variant have alot of features that were previously in the higher trim models only. Only turn-off for the Premium variant is the i-Stop. I thought they did away with that already. Nice to see the local version getting rear AC vents after seeing the review about it being hot at the back due to the placement of the front vents in the US release.

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast