New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1179 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 1079112911691175117611771178117911801181118211831189 ... LastLast
Results 11,781 to 11,790 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Front left wheel, there's some small grease leak with this part (CV joint?)

Probably still ok, no need for replacement yet? Although I do hear some faint clanking noise when turning the car to the left uphill.

20211030_091042.jpg

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    Last oil change Dec 2020. Odometer change 300km. Going to have an oil change today. Overkill?
    ... if it conforms to the generic how-ner's manual's recommendation of "every X kms or 6 months, whichever comes first"...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Front left wheel, there's some small leak with this part (CV joint?)

20211030_091042.jpg
    suspension or break?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Front left wheel, there's some small grease leak with this part (CV joint?)

Probably still ok, no need for replacement yet? Although I do hear some faint clanking noise when turning the car to the left uphill.

20211030_091042.jpg
    Is axle boot torn? Check brakes.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ... if it conforms to the generic how-ner's manual's recommendation of "every X kms or 6 months, whichever comes first"...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

suspension or break?
    The oil change was overdue by 10 months. I was planning to do the oil change this december but went ahead with the ₱3,700 pms promo for out-of-warranty skyactiv mazda.

The grease leak is coming from the front left wheel ball joint just right under the front suspension arm.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Is axle boot torn? Check brakes.

Axle boot not yet torn according to mechanic. I was advised to closely monitor the leak.

Also had the brakes cleaned and lubed.

I will probably have it inspected at Mhonworks next summer

Mhonworks

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Axle boot not yet torn according to mechanic. I was advised to closely monitor the leak.

Also had the brakes cleaned and lubed.

I will probably have it inspected at Mhonworks next summer

Mhonworks
    if it's not torn,
    it must be loose.
    how else will there be a leak?

i remember in your youth,
    the ball joint rubber was torn.
    to save money, as were still NSDB scholars back then (NaSa Daddy ang Bayad),
    we wrapped it using strong plastic, para hindi mabasa.
    "tumagal naman".

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    For those who upgraded their infotainment system with Apple CarPlay / Android Auto, so far no issues or quirks? I'm planning to have mine upgraded.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    For those who upgraded their infotainment system with Apple CarPlay / Android Auto, so far no issues or quirks? I'm planning to have mine upgraded.
    I am considering this Android head unit:

Aftermarket Android Head Unit / Ownice C9 K5 B /upgraded to K7 C97 / Mazda 6 216 | Mazda 6 Forums

You have the option to install CarPlay, TPMS, 360 camera, and others for an additional cost. What I like here is that the TPMS and camera is fully integrated.

I am not so sure about the commander knob if it's fully functional. It seems everything you can find in the stock head unit is there.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Recently my infotainment could not connect to CarPlay but could charge naman my iPhone. When I upgraded my iPhone recently, nag work na haha. So if you’ll encounter the same problem, upgrade you’re iPhone haha. Siguro need lang ng software update ng iPhone mo in case that happens with you.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Recently my infotainment could not connect to CarPlay but could charge naman my iPhone. When I upgraded my iPhone recently, nag work na haha. So if you’ll encounter the same problem, upgrade you’re iPhone haha. Siguro need lang ng software update ng iPhone mo in case that happens with you.
    Best to upgrade to android.[emoji4]