New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1134 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 10341084112411301131113211331134113511361137113811441184 ... LastLast
Results 11,331 to 11,340 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Ah okay. Buti re-useable ang steering boot clips sa rack end side.
    now, where did i read that these spring wire boot clips are for factory use only?
    that they were supposed to be replaced with the standard boot clamps, when able?
    but i used to re-use them also.
    heh heh.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie021 View Post
    Had my m3 serviced for pms outside casa for the 1st time in golden isuzu (4 yr old m3). Owner told me that my tensioner belt is leaking and needs replacement but did not insist, he just told me replacement costs 4k but its not urgent and can be done next time. I have no idea about it can someone confirm on this and if the price is reasonable?

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk
    For reference....Genuine is about $100+ & more from local dealerships. Replacement is cheap....if you wanna experiment. Ask Golden what they have & the part warranty, if they do.
    If no odd noises yet, the leak may just have started.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Had my m3 serviced for pms outside casa for the 1st time in golden isuzu (4 yr old m3). Owner told me that my tensioner belt is leaking and needs replacement but did not insist, he just told me replacement costs 4k but its not urgent and can be done next time. I have no idea about it can someone confirm on this and if the price is reasonable?

medyo pilosopo, but
    it's belt tensioner po, not tensioner belt.

it's just a glorified pulley with central bearing.
    when the bearing wears out from ordinary use, it starts making squeaking noise from time to time.
    it's not an emergency to replace, but it does get on someone's un-initiated nerves because of the noise.
    sometimes, the squeaking noise isn't evident. but when rolled without the belt, it makes a low vibrating noise (new ones are almost noiseless).
    mine has been giving me signs to have it replaced, for nearly two years now. but as it's just a spare car... heh heh.
    it's mahal or mura, depending on one's level of financial comfort. the post-er above gives you a range of cost.
    labor is extra, kaya siguro mataas ang estimate ni isuzu golden.

good luck.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    medyo pilosopo, but
    it's belt tensioner po, not tensioner belt.

it's just a glorified pulley with central bearing.
    when the bearing wears out from ordinary use, it starts making squeaking noise from time to time.
    it's not an emergency to replace, but it does get on someone's un-initiated nerves because of the noise.
    sometimes, the squeaking noise isn't evident. but when rolled without the belt, it makes a low vibrating noise (new ones are almost noiseless).
    mine has been giving me signs to have it replaced, for nearly two years now. but as it's just a spare car... heh heh.
    it's mahal or mura, depending on one's level of financial comfort. the post-er above gives you a range of cost.
    labor is extra, kaya siguro mataas ang estimate ni isuzu golden.

good luck.
    This one's not a manual tensioner, doc. It's self-tensioning & has a hydraulic damper that can leak over time & abuse. Once it loses the ability to hold the proper tension, the belt can make odd noises under load.
    Mazda should've designed for both serpentine belts to be StretchFit instead of just the AC. They require no tensioner. 1 less part to look out for.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    This one's not a manual tensioner, doc. It's self-tensioning & has a hydraulic damper that can leak over time & abuse. Once it loses the ability to hold the proper tension, the belt can make odd noises under load.
    Mazda should've designed for both serpentine belts to be StretchFit instead of just the AC. They require no tensioner. 1 less part to look out for.

ah ok.
    something new learned today.
    uupo na ako.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    ah ok.
    something new learned today.
    uupo na ako.
    Haha...please remain standing, doc.[emoji16]

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Haha...please remain standing, doc.[emoji16]

i remember our old teacher.
    we couldn't leave the blackboard until we got it right. or until a friend volunteered to do it correctly for you. if the friend failed, dalawa na kaming nakatayo.
    it was fun... in a way.
    everybody was a sport.
    OT.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    i remember our old teacher.
    we couldn't leave the blackboard until we got it right. or until a friend volunteered to do it correctly for you. if the friend failed, dalawa na kaming nakatayo.
    it was fun... in a way.
    everybody was a sport.
    OT.
    [emoji38]

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Went to Golden Isuzu to buy some consumables.. they offered me the B6Y1 -14-302 for the oil filter instead for the specific PE01-14-302a which according to the seller there is the same / compatible with skyactiv engine. this is the filter they also use for their oil change package. can we use this B6Y1 filter?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Went to Golden Isuzu to buy some consumables.. they offered me the B6Y1 -14-302 for the oil filter instead for the specific PE01-14-302a which according to the seller there is the same / compatible with skyactiv engine. this is the filter they also use for their oil change package. can we use this B6Y1 filter?
    For old Mazda engines....
    Sky-specific PE01 has been updated...