New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1130 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 10301080112011261127112811291130113111321133113411401180 ... LastLast
Results 11,291 to 11,300 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post

At 80k kms do atf change.. maybe flush and fill will do..

Oil filter at 400 and both cabin and air filter at 800. Atf FZ at 900 pesos per liter.

Are the prices same with casa?
    900 per liter of ATF FZ. Were you able to check how much with casa? Iirc, skyactiv drive needs close to 8 liters. That's gonna cost 7k plus labor medyo madugo. Pero if intervals are at 80k, not so bad.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    900 per liter of ATF FZ. Were you able to check how much with casa? Iirc, skyactiv drive needs close to 8 liters. That's gonna cost 7k plus labor medyo madugo. Pero if intervals are at 80k, not so bad.
    8L FZ was what I refreshed for the 1.5 SkyG. FZ fluid was Php650/liter & Php2500 for the FZ01-21-500 filter/strainer, both off the dealership. Did this out of curiosity upon hitting 50k of mixed traffic. Very DIYable. Drain w/ sump removal & filter replacement was 4.2L. Filter was clean & change may have been too early. Did a 2nd drain & fill w/ 3.8L. No noticeable performance & op temp range change(monitored thru Scangauge) felt. The swap may have been too soon for something labeled lifetime. I reckon 80-100k should be about right.
    Curiosity satisfied. Mind peace bought.[emoji4]...Oh, dipstick has corresponding 50°C(OBD monitored) tranny temp-fluid level mark. The scangauge came handy.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    8L FZ was what I refreshed for the 1.5 SkyG. FZ fluid was Php650/liter & Php2500 for the FZ01-21-500 filter/strainer, both off the dealership. Did this out of curiosity upon hitting 50k of mixed traffic. Very DIYable. Drain w/ sump removal & filter replacement was 4.2L. Filter was clean & change may have been too early. Did a 2nd drain & fill w/ 3.8L. No noticeable performance & op temp range change(monitored thru Scangauge) felt. The swap may have been too soon for something labeled lifetime. I reckon 80-100k should be about right.
    Curiosity satisfied. Mind peace bought.[emoji4]...Oh, dipstick has corresponding 50°C(OBD monitored) tranny temp-fluid level mark. The scangauge came handy.[emoji106]

Sounds reasonable. Where'd you source the fluids? Will probably do mine soon, 60k with a lot of highway is early from what I read too, but I feel some hesitation in shifting on low revs.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakwatsero View Post
    Sounds reasonable. Where'd you source the fluids? Will probably do mine soon, 60k with a lot of highway is early from what I read too, but I feel some hesitation in shifting on low revs.
    Provincial dealership. Promdis don't bite nor slap as hard as northerners, I guess?[emoji848]

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Leather seat cleaning

I repeated paint polishing as the polish I used didn't remove water marks... used Mothers rubbing compound. I find it more like a polish than a rubbing compound..

Carpet deep cleaning.. Used my steam cleaner.. some liquid laundry detergent to agitate and loosen dirt.. steam cleaned to penetrate then vacuum clean.. you can see dirty water sucked into the vacuum.
    Last edited by yapoy86; May 9th, 2020 at 06:40 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Leather seat cleaning

I repeated paint polishing as the polish I used didn't remove water marks... used Mothers rubbing compound. I find it more like a polish than a rubbing compound..

Carpet deep cleaning.. Used my steam cleaner.. some liquid laundry detergent to agitate and loosen dirt.. steam cleaned to penetrate then vacuum clean.. you can see dirty water sucked into the vacuum.
    Good job sir[emoji106]! na miss ko tuloy Mazda ko [emoji22].

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Looks great! I hope I have one of those steam cleaners. I just use Meguiar"s Gold Class Rich Leather Cleaner and Conditioner for my leather interior as it does not leave the oily and shiny finish which I hate.

And I waxed mine last week during the holiday, Collinite 845 really brings out the Soul Red beauty:

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008

Cleaned rear brakes and torqued to spec and cleaned under chassis and wheel well liners.

I dont like the liners.. they are soft and good sound absorber but they also absorb water and trap dirt..

Looks like mazda alabang only emptied brake cleaners during yojin.. scrubbed brake dust on the wheels and the brake calipers..

Cleaned the wheels and torqued to spec

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Cleaned rear brakes and torqued to spec and cleaned under chassis and wheel well liners.

I dont like the liners.. they are soft and good sound absorber but they also absorb water and trap dirt..

Looks like mazda alabang only emptied brake cleaners during yojin.. scrubbed brake dust on the wheels and the brake calipers..

Cleaned the wheels and torqued to spec

Good job! What brake lube did you apply? Permatex?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Good job! What brake lube did you apply? Permatex?

Silicone grease.. forgot the brand but its US made i bought from concorde.. very useful.. need to buy more.. that grease served me very well..

Took me 1.5 day for the whole job. Very tiring to work in 35 deg hot humid day
    Last edited by yapoy86; May 13th, 2020 at 09:48 PM.