New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1136 of 1206 FirstFirst ... 10361086112611321133113411351136113711381139114011461186 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,360 of 12058
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    went around different auto supply today to source consumables for the mazda 3.. kinda got confused with local auto supply names derived from Mazda and Ford.. FrdMaz, MazFord, FrdMaz2 etc.. i thought they are the same but apparently they're not.. hehehe.

Finally, I was able to source the correct oil filter PE01 worth 350 pesos.. so I bought 4 to maximize my trip... unfortunately, they don't have replacement air filter and the original mazda is worth 1.6k.. might settle with known replacement brands.. I also bought replacement cabin filter.. A/C now smells fresh and cools fast even on a hot afternoon sun.

BTW, i learned that the wipers are the refillable type Mitsuba. where do you buy the blade? It's a 10mm width. Checked out NWB Aero wipers that almost look the same as our OEM wiper. its basically the same NWB metal frame wiper only the Aero does have a plastic cover.

i also bought original Mazda spark plugs iridium worth 5.3k for the set of 4. out of curiosity, i also ordered "mazda" sparkplug from LZD... its very cheap.. to compare with what we have in the local auto supply. Initial impression is they look the same but upon closer inspection... its fake!! the dimensions of the tips are clearly smaller than the original... so be warned! hehe

drove the car today stretching her legs shifting near the 7k rpm.. damn.. the car is so fast and the transmission is superb.. its like a manual transmission.. you can really feel the connection of the transmission to the driver and gives you control. as for the acceleration, its not the same as a CRDI engines does where you really fell the car pushing you on your seats..

drove around entertainment city in pasay going fast in roundabouts to test its handling.. with rear tires screeching while taking the curve.. nice handling!!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    generic wiper refills (yung blades lang) are available from the mall auto accessories shelves. 130 bucks or so, for a cut-to-length pair.
    look for the spine size. it's in very small print, somewhere on the package.

some casas may have them. call.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    went around different auto supply today to source consumables for the mazda 3.. kinda got confused with local auto supply names derived from Mazda and Ford.. FrdMaz, MazFord, FrdMaz2 etc.. i thought they are the same but apparently they're not.. hehehe.

Finally, I was able to source the correct oil filter PE01 worth 350 pesos.. so I bought 4 to maximize my trip... unfortunately, they don't have replacement air filter and the original mazda is worth 1.6k.. might settle with known replacement brands.. I also bought replacement cabin filter.. A/C now smells fresh and cools fast even on a hot afternoon sun.

BTW, i learned that the wipers are the refillable type Mitsuba. where do you buy the blade? It's a 10mm width. Checked out NWB Aero wipers that almost look the same as our OEM wiper. its basically the same NWB metal frame wiper only the Aero does have a plastic cover.

i also bought original Mazda spark plugs iridium worth 5.3k for the set of 4. out of curiosity, i also ordered "mazda" sparkplug from LZD... its very cheap.. to compare with what we have in the local auto supply. Initial impression is they look the same but upon closer inspection... its fake!! the dimensions of the tips are clearly smaller than the original... so be warned! hehe

drove the car today stretching her legs shifting near the 7k rpm.. damn.. the car is so fast and the transmission is superb.. its like a manual transmission.. you can really feel the connection of the transmission to the driver and gives you control. as for the acceleration, its not the same as a CRDI engines does where you really fell the car pushing you on your seats..

drove around entertainment city in pasay going fast in roundabouts to test its handling.. with rear tires screeching while taking the curve.. nice handling!!
    A bit too early for spark plugs, don't you think?[emoji4] Yes, OE aero wipers are Mitsuba. I replaced w/ this set... NWB Aero Wipers ND-018 & ND-024 nippon-made
    NWB Aero Rain Wiper Blade for Mazda 3 (SkyActiv) 214-217 - (SET) | Lazada PH
    Dint bother w/ refills, though I kept the stock pair.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    DIY oil change using Zic X9 5w-30 dexos 1 meets all specified requirements per manual.

As expected.. the oil filter was over tightened.. hayyz..

Changed the drain plug with fumoto 106sx

No ADBV on the PE01 filter.
    Last edited by yapoy86; May 22nd, 2020 at 11:20 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    How much per liter kuha mo sa Zic X9 5w30?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    How much per liter kuha mo sa Zic X9 5w30?

500 sir.. i think this is their top oil in the line up

Asked around yesterday.. Golden Isuzu offers motorcraft oil 5w-30 at 650 per liter.. they even have a display of a fake motorcraft at 400 per liter.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    500 sir.. i think this is their top oil in the line up

Asked around yesterday.. Golden Isuzu offers motorcraft oil 5w-30 at 650 per liter.. they even have a display of a fake motorcraft at 400 per liter.
    Online ba yan? Or physical store yung dealer ng Zic X9 5w30? I am using Zic X7 5w30 on my FXT now and I bought a few months ago Mag1 5w30 to be used on my next oil change.

Sa FordMaz, they are selling Motorcraft FS 5w30 for 450 per liter while yung Motorcraft FS 5w20 is 650 per liter.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    DIY oil change using Zic X9 5w-30 dexos 1 meets all specified requirements per manual.

As expected.. the oil filter was over tightened.. hayyz..

Changed the drain plug with fumoto 106sx

No ADBV on the PE01 filter.
    Just 4L? Good call on the X9 & Fumoto![emoji106]

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Just 4L? Good call on the X9 & Fumoto![emoji106]

Kung 2.0L engine, parang kulang nga yung 4L. Ano ba minimum oil requirement ng SkyActiv 2.0L?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Kung 2.0L engine, parang kulang nga yung 4L. Ano ba minimum oil requirement ng SkyActiv 2.0L?

Around 4.2L capacity for the SkyG 1.5 & 2.0. Minimum specs SkyG 5w-30 ACEA A5/B5<X9 ACEA C3(min for Sky D).