New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    To answer my own question (share ko na din sa iba)

The new facelifted model does not come with any new safety features, basically for the same price what you get is just a new design and some changes to the interior that are pretty much negligible.

And as for the hatchback, Kia has no plans of bringing it here because according to the SA, it would compete directly with Kia's Carens.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    huh? Bobo ng sagot ng SA na yan dapat di tayo bumili jan puro BS... Ano name nyan?

Ibig ba nya sabihin a Kia Rio5 will cost 1M? Rio5 seats 5 while the Carens seats 7. Rio is gas, Carens diesel. so how would that compete directly?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    *mikmik316: I agree with you
    *ArticIce: the new rio had the same feature with the 97 civic except for the engine technology.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Obviously. The SA doesn't know anything. He/she just invented the answer to your query for you to shut up, probably.

If the SA knows something, he/she would've told it to you ... in detail. And, obviously ... he/she was wrong about the kia carens - kia rio part. Your SA should just have told you that he or she doesn't know anything. Now that would've been easier.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano mo na trade in un civic mo?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    huh? Bobo ng sagot ng SA na yan dapat di tayo bumili jan puro BS... Ano name nyan?

Ibig ba nya sabihin a Kia Rio5 will cost 1M? Rio5 seats 5 while the Carens seats 7. Rio is gas, Carens diesel. so how would that compete directly?
    I won't name names but it was a female SA from Kia Pasay. I just inserted the question while I was asking about the 2010 Rio. I'm thinking maybe because both cars are of hatchback design so she figured that they might be of the same banana.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Flop naman yung Rio 5 door hatch noon..

mikmik316 ang pumalit sa Kia Pride eh Picanto... Pride lang ang tawag sa kanya(sa Rio) sa Korea.

May mga bumibili parin nito AFAIK dahil okay naman sya.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    mikmik316 ang pumalit sa Kia Pride eh Picanto... Pride lang ang tawag sa kanya(sa Rio) sa Korea.
    Ang Kia Pride may hatchback at sedan version.

Ang Picanto hatchback version only.

Ang Rio may hatchback at sedan version.

Re-badge ang Korean Pride to Rio para hindi ma-associate na econo car o entry level o low end sa international market ang Korean Pride.

Wag na mag-ilusyon that you are getting a premium compact vehicle dahil hindi naman talaga.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselNUBI View Post
    magkano mo na trade in un civic mo?
    tinanggap nila 250K yong civic ko.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    May Kia Rio LX M/T na pala for taxi use..Wala syang power windows at doorlocks at iba ang color ng doorhandles at side mirror covers nya.So far mabenta to sa mga taxi operators.

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Facelifted 2010 Kia Rio