New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 209 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by trig View Post
    nakita ko sya sa MIAS. Ang ganda and fully loaded yung HB. poor mans VW.

Does it have the same engine as the accent?
    I think they share the same engine platform. If that's really the case, sana hindi kasama yung problema ng accent......

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    I think they share the same engine platform. If that's really the case, sana hindi kasama yung problema ng accent......
    sa mga na ka bili ng rio hb wala problem sa makina yung sinasabi nila knocking issue sa engine balak ko din sana kumuha ng hatchback

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Susugal nako sa 1.4 ni Kia... Kia has better after sales than Hyundai... There 5-year warranty is really usable... unlike sa Hyundai na parang Toyota at Honda magpalusot na ayaw magpalit ng piyesa.

Case in point. My Kia Sorento's driver side power window switch had an issue with the metal contacts which sometimes is intermittent. Talked to the service advisor, they checked the history that I am following religiously their service intervals, told them they must replace the unit instead of repairing the metal contacts just to make it work. Imagine its already 2.75 years out of the 3 year warranty and they replace the whole driver side power window motor/assembly.

Take Hyundai. I have a documented A/C issue here in tsikot since our 5k service. 30k na yung kotse hanggang ngayon AYAW PALITAN ng Hyundai yung mga piyesa. Have come to Hyundai Commonwealth, E.Rod and even my original dealer in Abad Santos. VERY BAD AFTER SALES.

Between Hyundai & Kia, i will get a Kia instead. Nakapila na nga Rio HB ko e... Got good discount pa from Kia Acropolis (Libis)

mikmik, pa-PM naman ng deal na nakuha mo sa Libis.....please...

hanggat di ko pa nabibili yung Ford ng nanay ko. baka i can convince her to buy that instead (which was my first choice last february when i was buying my car).

thanks in advance.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    pa post naman kung ano branch maganda ang deal saka discount kia rio hatchback balak ko rin kumuha dito kasi makati less 10k free lto 3m tint matting

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kamusta, mga Kia Rio owners? Saan kayo nakaabot ngayong Holy Week break? How is the performance and fuel economy of the Rio on the expressway? Meron na bang nakapagdala ng Rio sa Baguio o ibang matarik na lugar?

We're considering getting the 1.4 MT sedan, and my usual route will be Northern Luzon to QC, with occasional trips up Baguio.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    We just got our Rio EX Sedan 1.4 AT before the Holy Week break. As of yesterday's refueling the consumption is at 9.7 km/l which is good considering that this is still expected to improve as mileage increases (the car's current mileage is around 600 kms). We were able to go to the hilly portions of Rizal and Laguna and climbing behaviour is competent. The car hasn't reached NLEX or SLEX yet, only provincial and city roads. Overall I am happy with the car.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Seriously considering the Rio. Not decided yet if sedan or HB. Looking forward to more reviews.

Salamat ng marami!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm glad you're enjoying your new Rio sedan, trotsky. Thanks for the feedback.

I hope I can schedule a test drive tomorrow at Kia Pangasinan. They are still closed due to the holiday today.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Totoo ba na wala na 1000km PMS ang Hatch? 1st PMS daw 7500km na? nasa 800+km na ako, nabasa ko sa kabilang thread Pasay branch daw ok ang service kasi medyo luma na yung thread. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks!

2012 Kia Rio