New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 177 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Boyferrari,
    Agree with you on the comfort part. mahirap din naman sumakay sa folding seats ng crosswind during long trips (tigas ng seats and leafs ang suspension). At least coils na ang suspension ng innova and you are facing towards the direction of the car (hindi nakakahilo).

Yun nga lang, hassle talaga for me to fold the seats and go down (considering na wala nang passengers dun sa 2nd row). Kung may passengers sa 2nd row, its another hassle since you will need to ask them to give way pa.

Just my 2 cents.

Hi Mga Prds,

1st timer ako dito... ask ko lng mga nakararami lalo na sa owner ng sportivo matic,innova matic,fortuner matic at alterra matic. Plano kase naming mag asawa na magpalit na ng bagong car. Pinagpipilian namin ang mga nabanggit na modelong ito all diesel at matic syemre para ke misis. Ako napupusuan ko ang alterra at fortuner. Mga prds baka meron kayong mai share sa mga nababasa ko kase puro mga negatives kaya natatakot akong magkamali ng pagpili.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Mga pards,

Me and my wife planning para magpalit ng Car. I need ur opinion on this model pinagpipilian namin ang mga modelong ito Sportivo,Alterra at Fortuner 4x2 all diesel at all matic... All suggestion are welcome....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by *rnold View Post
    Mga pards,

Me and my wife planning para magpalit ng Car. I need ur opinion on this model pinagpipilian namin ang mga modelong ito Sportivo,Alterra at Fortuner 4x2 all diesel at all matic... All suggestion are welcome....
    medyo out of place yung sportivo imho. between alterra and fortuner, alterra ako for comfort (better suspensions) and roominess - that is if you're more oriented towards a family SUV. the fortuner has very stiff suspensions. but then again... why not test-drive both.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rsnald View Post
    medyo out of place yung sportivo imho. between alterra and fortuner, alterra ako for comfort (better suspensions) and roominess - that is if you're more oriented towards a family SUV. the fortuner has very stiff suspensions. but then again... why not test-drive both.
    Thanks for that tip.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    may nakita kaming 2nd hand 02 XTO m/t (apple green color "limited" daw) just today and if walang problema yong makina at loob baka yon nalnag kunin namin instead of a m/t bighonr plaisir. tanong ko lang po.. sa lahat ng nababasa kong problema ng crosswind, ano po ba gawin ko sa rust issue ng sasakyan na to? saan po ba magsimula yong kalawang? ano po ba ginawa nyo para pangontra sa kalawang? at isa pa po, baka can you give me some idea sa price sa new radiator, exhaust pipe, center link at sa mga ibat iba pang comon weakness sa sasakyang ito? im a car nubie and just started learning things thorough tsikots forums. your inputs can greatly help. thanks

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sino ba yang mga nagsasabing kalawangin ang crosswind?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yung XTi ko, after 2 months may nakita akong nabakbak na pintura sa gilid ng pinto, natamaan ata sa pagkabukas. Natatakot tuloy ako, baka dun magsimula ang kalawang... yayks!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Help naman po mga Isuzu experts.

Ride: 2005 Isuzu Sportivo Automatic

Based on your experience in using an Isuzu Crosswind XUV/Sportivo:

1.) Ano yung best tire pressure for front and rear tires? Yung Michelin pa po yung tires.

2.) May effect po ba yung Ironman Load Plus (LP3) para mabawasan yung body roll? Pwde ba ikabit yun kahit Flex-ride na yung setup ng rear suspension?
    3.) Pwede po ba siya lagyan ng rear stabilizer bar? If possible, san po nakakabili?
    4.)May alam ba kayo kung san pwede magpalagay ng rear 3 pt seat belt sa rear second row seat?

5.) Paano po maminimize usok ng crosswind/ Sportivo kasi due na rin po ako for 30,000 check para maapply ko po yung iaadvice nyo? Like Synthetic Oil?

6.) Ok lang po ba linisin ng tubig yung exhaust pipes?

7.) Last na question po, Kaya kaya ng torque converter ng automatic kung maglagay ng intercooler kc may nakita po ako sa net na Dastek Power Cooler for isuzu KB25 (I assumed na 4JA1 yun) medyo malaki din po kasi yung gains eh.

Sorry marami pong tanong. Thanks in advance for your replies.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Just took delivery of my new Isuzu 2007 Crosswind Sportivo, Manual Transmission, Lucent Gold color in July and the overall quality of the vehicle is excellent. In fact..Better than expected! The engine acceleration and power is surprisingly good, allowing easy and safe passing of slower vehicles on two lane highways.

The engine is still breaking in...as Fuel economy was 12.5 l/km during the first 1000 kilometers, increased to 14.2 l/km during the next 1000 kilometers and at 3200 kilomers on the engine have 15.3 l/km. This is still below the 16.5 l/km fuel economy many claim for the vehicle. The AirCon is awesome and will freeze you out. The kids where constantly asking me to turn off the Aircon so they can stay warm. Its perfectly geared for the Philippine road system and traffic.

I had decided on the Isuzu Sportivo after looking at the Toyota Innova G D4D and Ford Everest 2x4 vehicles. All were 2.5 Liter Diesels. The Toyota fit and finish was not as good as the Sportivo....and usable inside room was less. This was a surprize to me after hearing so much about the Innova. In my opinion, Toyota should go back to making the Revo AUV as a more practicle vehicle. I also passed on the Everest after they raised their prices significanly for their vehicles.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Sir rademamj, I just notice that your sportivo has a side facing 3rd row seat instead of front facing, which is standard for the sportivo. It is an option now or you have to pay for it?
    BTW, about the FC, it will get better since it's only on it's break-in period. I got a high of 17+ when I took my father's 2006 sportivo to Pampanga.