New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by thearsenal1205 View Post
    Hyundai still retained the RWD layout on the new Staria/Starex.
    i thought na naging Alphard na FWD layout siya..
    Mistranslation ng Korean co owner ng Auto Access. It should be rear multi-link suspension, not rear drive. It's still FWD like the Alphard

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Mistranslation ng Korean co owner ng Auto Access. It should be rear multi-link suspension, not rear drive. It's still FWD like the Alphard

oh akala ko naman ala-Hiace parin yung drivetrain layout niya..
    so the Staria is an Alphard competition..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    oh akala ko naman ala-Hiace parin yung drivetrain layout niya..
    so the Staria is an Alphard competition..
    More like both Super Grandia Leather and Super Grandia Elite competitor for the 9 seater variants of the Staria Lounge, then the 7 seater Staria Lounge is somewhat a competitor of the Alphard. Though there would be a Limousine variant which would be the actual Alphard competitor.

I do hope the prices would be close to the Super Grandia Leather and Super Grandia Elite for the 9 seater Staria Lounge Prestige and Inspiration variants respectively.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    More like both Super Grandia Leather and Super Grandia Elite competitor for the 9 seater variants of the Staria Lounge, then the 7 seater Staria Lounge is somewhat a competitor of the Alphard. Though there would be a Limousine variant which would be the actual Alphard competitor.

I do hope the prices would be close to the Super Grandia Leather and Super Grandia Elite for the 9 seater Staria Lounge Prestige and Inspiration variants respectively.

Staria is a flexible van. It can be an enemy to the Hiace, sometimes to the Alphard.

Do hancars offer reservations now on the Staria? Also hoping for the pricetag as close as the Super Grandias.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Staria is a flexible van. It can be an enemy to the Hiace, sometimes to the Alphard.

Do hancars offer reservations now on the Staria? Also hoping for the pricetag as close as the Super Grandias.
    Based on the FB page of Hancars, yes they're now accepting reservations. For Auto Access, not yet. Auto Access is waiting for more units to be produced before they accept reservations. Target arrival as per one of the Korean owners of Auto Access is around June to July, could be delayed to up to a month due to slowing production in South Korea.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Based on the FB page of Hancars, yes they're now accepting reservations. For Auto Access, not yet. Auto Access is waiting for more units to be produced before they accept reservations. Target arrival as per one of the Korean owners of Auto Access is around June to July, could be delayed to up to a month due to slowing production in South Korea.

Thanks for the info bro. matatagalan pa pala ang dating ng staria dito. Much more on the official release from Hyundai Philippines. It may take a year or two.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Buti na lang pala hindi kami bumili ng Super Grandia Elite last year. It's like God told us not to buy a van muna then now the Staria is launched. Looks like the old adage "Good things happen to those who wait" applies to us hehehehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007

9. Join Date
    Jun 2021
    in terms of looks talong talo siya sa alphard

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the car with the bigger passenger space usually has the advantage.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast