New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajamba View Post
    May parating na sa June 16....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nauna na si Hancars haha! Kahapon dumating yung sa kanila. Took photos of the 2 Staria vans when I went there.

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    GS is monocoque. The Macpherson struts in front also help maximize space. SG has double wishbones up front.
    GS is not monocoque. It's still ladder frame kahit naka MacPherson struts ang front suspension. I know this. I'm a GS owner for 7 yrs. Bought from Auto Access when it was Euro Standard Motors pa. The technical team of Auto Access says it's ladder frame, and even the owners of Hancars say so as well.

The Staria is the one that's monocoque now. Same platform as the new Carnival. Another monocoque van is the Alphard. All 3 vans are FWD. You can say that the 7 seater Staria is the cheaper and more fuel efficient competitor of the Alphard

3. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Wow, Hancars has na!
    So the white one is 7-seater and black is 9-seater?
    How’d you find them, finish, plastic parts, comfy seats?
    How much for each?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Wow, Hancars has na!
    So the white one is 7-seater and black is 9-seater?
    How’d you find them, finish, plastic parts, comfy seats?
    How much for each?

The seats are comfy naman. They're Nappa leather. The dashboard naman is made of hard plastic (one downside). Finish is better than the GS and a bit better than all of the Hiace SG variants. Feature wise, it trumps both SG Elite and Alphard. The AC has a PM filter based on what I saw in the display.

Hancars price is 3.250M for the 9 seater Inspiration and 3.450M for the 7 seater Inspiration.

Auto Access price is 3.3M for the 9 seater, 3.4M for the 7 seater.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    The seats are comfy naman. They're Nappa leather. The dashboard naman is made of hard plastic (one downside). Finish is better than the GS and a bit better than all of the Hiace SG variants. Feature wise, it trumps both SG Elite and Alphard. The AC has a PM filter based on what I saw in the display.

Hancars price is 3.250M for the 9 seater Inspiration and 3.450M for the 7 seater Inspiration.

Auto Access price is 3.3M for the 9 seater, 3.4M for the 7 seater.

So far everything looks impressive! Except for the price tag, a bit prohibitive for current GS and potential new Staria customers in our current economic situation.
    I guess HARI will come in about 2.8M.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    So far everything looks impressive! Except for the price tag, a bit prohibitive for current GS and potential new Staria customers in our current economic situation.
    I guess HARI will come in about 2.8M.

HARI might remove some of the features like the rear cabin camera and the heated steering wheel. They'll likely to retain most of the features that they shared in their FB page during the Staria's global launch.

It's always that the local authorized distributor has a cheaper price than the gray market dealerships.

We can't say that the price is prohibitive. Even we're in the middle of the pandemic, sales of the Hiace SG is moving.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Some more news on this: https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...6-million.html

"You may even have already seen photos of the new Hyundai Staria for sale circulating on social media. We called the importer to ask for a price and whether there were still units available. We were told all units are sold out already, but the price is what surprised us the most.

According to the gray market dealer, their 2021 Staria starts at PHP 2.6 million. The top-of-the-line model is even more at around PHP 3.4 million."

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    https://www.autoindustriya.com/auto-...this-year.html

Launching in Thailand this 9 July 2021

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Saw one in the flesh at Pico de Loro over the easter weekend. The interior looks mighty impressive but I'm afraid the sleek futuristic exterior (the front, in particular) might not age well.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    saw a few na, 1 sa village namin and the others sa BGC

looks really nice with an "ano yun" factor

pero I only saw it in black, and I agree that I can't imagine how this car will age in our local roads.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast