New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Why would there be new Jazzes on the road if their release in the country would still be in October? Who are the 'owners' of these beauties?

Could be teaser items to 'jazz up' the market?

6505:Bath:
    Last edited by CVT; August 4th, 2008 at 09:23 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    sayang AT talaga ata ang makukuha natin. huhuhu!

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Why would there be new Jazzes on the road if their release in the country would still be in October? Who are the 'owners' of these beauties?

uu nga.. im wonderin too.. if i knew too, how to get a unit as early as now.. sana inantay ko na lang.. anyhoo im happy with yaris naman :P

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

These are likely to be test units or in automotive parlance, "mules". Months before a vehicle's impending launching, car manufacturers would bring in test units to test on our road conditions, weather, etc... and make any adjustments to suit local conditions.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    These are likely to be test units or in automotive parlance, "mules". Months before a vehicle's impending launching, car manufacturers would bring in test units to test on our road conditions, weather, etc... and make any adjustments to suit local conditions.

are those for free sana nabigyan kami nun hehehe

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^actually test mules are the manufacturer's property and they are tested by designated employees for evaluative purposes.

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    thats what i thought.. but still, lucky them.. una sila sa new jazz.. thanks for the info po

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    here another site

http://www.hondajazzfuv.com/index.php

cant wait to drive one...:car::car:

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    I have the specs of the new Honda Jazz/Fit which was sent by a sales rep from Honda Kalookan. I can post it here, I just need somebody to teach mo to attach a file to my posts since I don't know how

As soon as I know how to attach a file here, I'll post the picture of the specs sent to me.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    No more cvt tranny. Will the 5 speed AT on the new jazz still be as fuel efficient as the cvt versions?