New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Was driving along C5/Valle Verde area ths afternoon from Makati's flooded streets. Was decelerating gradually to make a U-turn along C5 when I saw a familiar car design that wasn't quite registering. When I completely halted, it suddenly dawned to me that it was the 2008 All New Jazz! I abruptly told my girlfriend that it's the new Jazz and I instantly noticed that the "H"logo and the "Jazz" embezzlement were covered with something white. I saw a yellow/bright yellow unit. Before it was a bluish silver unit. Damn it looks good (IMPO). looks longer than the current Jazz, and the window sills are higher than the current one. VEry modern looking, and my girlfriend even came to the point of saying that it looks more masculine, which is good! had a digicam at the rear seat but was not fast enough to take a snapshot. Anyway, I was driving my gf's pink Jazz and all three (our pink jazz and the two new Jazzes) were convoyed instantly. While merging to another lane, there were two random current Jazz units merging into the convoy din and we were all turning to the same corner. Galeng hehe.

Magkano kaya to? Heard that in Thailand, it was actually sold 50,000 Thai Baht cheaper than the current model. sANA GANUN DIN DITO. HAHA. Kelan ba labas nito? October seems to far pa. Meron na unit nakita e hehe. Ganda! Would definitely buy one.

This was the exact color I saw

and this one too

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    5 A/T is better compared to 4 speed nonetheless. CVT7 is even better still. I just really hope CVT will still be available

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    if october would be long to wait then i doubt it would be released by september...

i think the 2008 jazz is already here in the philippines, maybe hondaphil is working out to their sales agent at the moment for familiarization and demonstration of the the new unit...

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    August, during the Philippine Motorshow Show, will be a perfect time and economical to launch such a major product like the Jazz.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    mga ser nsa topr gear august issue ang 2008 jazz, goodbye na daw yung CVT tranny & i-dsi engine. All i-vtec line-up & malamang 5AT & 5MT tranny combo. Head-unit is integrated too.. no price, yet sana konte lang bump-up in price.

Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    August, during the Philippine Motorshow Show, will be a perfect time and economical to launch such a major product like the Jazz.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    malapit na... malapit na malapit na

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by marcons View Post
    if october would be long to wait then i doubt it would be released by september...

i think the 2008 jazz is already here in the philippines, maybe hondaphil is working out to their sales agent at the moment for familiarization and demonstration of the the new unit...
    oh yes i agree with u! i saw a yellow one sa NLEX last friday en route to the usual friday EB sa strada club- i was southbound while the little yellow hatch was northbound!

cute! ...i must say...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Thai-Phil honda cars pricing based on my own computation:

JAZZ 2008 Phil Peso
    S MT 660,000
    S AT 705,000
    V AT 745,000
    V AT(AS) 770,000
    SV AT(AS) 835,000

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Hi guys,

I have spoken to Honda Dasma Cavite and they told me that Honda will be launching the Jazz this month but will be available on October...

Hopefully it will be much earlier than October... aggghhh cant stand the agony of the wait...

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    i saw one too.. when were at sm southmall.. naka park.. if di mo kabisado yun old jazz, mejo parang walang pinagbago.. tumulis lang nguso niya.. and mahaba ng konti.. nakapag compare ako kasi may katabi siyang old jazz heheh i thought FIT na emblem niya? jazz pa rin pala..