New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Djerms, I don't usually go to office on Saturdays. Sorry.

Ronald_m, we can serve coffee. i don't know about the donuts though. baka malugi kami pag eat-all-you-can . hahaha. one free donut per customer? we'll see.

MaDox, these are our ATF:

Texamatic ATF - P180/L (entry level)
    USA 88 Dexron II - P200/L (eto yung usually ginagamit ng customers)
    Castrol Mercon V Dexron III - 450/L (usually pinipili ng mga SUV owners)
    Mobil Dexron III - 790/L (ginagamit ng mga high-end cars)

You can also bring your own ATF, sobrahan mo nga lang ng 4-5L para kase di titigil yung ATF dialysis machine hanggang di lumilinaw ang ATF mo.

May recommended ATF ang cars nyo (look at the manual). Check nyo na lang kung ano ang pwedeng gamitin, kase baka gumastos kayo ng malaki, eh hinde nyo naman kelangan ng Dexron III.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I brought in our Corona just before lunch today to Autotechnika Fort to have the ATF changed... since i was in hurry i had to leave the car and take a cab to work but here are some quick observations (although we know it's still not yet fully operational):

- It needs a sign on where to bring the car for reception.
    - The SA (Percy) mentioned that they only give claim stubs for the car if it's left overnight when i asked for one. So now you can actually go and hide my car and i won't have any proof that it was deposited there for service. Claim stubs should be SOP when a car is left for repairs IMO.
    - The shop is open only until 5pm. Some shops i know keep at least their cashier and release of vehicles open (not necessarily the workshop) up til around 6pm or so to enable customers who come from office to claim their cars after work. You can look into this set-up, especially since you're near Makati CBD.

It'll be done in around 2-3 hours so i'll go by to pick it up this afternoon... let's see what transpires. The car won't be worked on until after lunch as there is no stock of the USA 88 ATF on hand when i was there this late AM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    hahaha akala ko kung anong autotechnika... yup dito sa Fairview naalala ko pa nung bagong bukas madaming mala-exotic na pumupunta dito... mukha kasing maganda ang building e.. mukhang hi-tech... i have never tried their service... mukhang mahal e

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    mukha kasing maganda ang building e.. mukhang hi-tech... i have never tried their service... mukhang mahal e
    That's one thing that keeps me out of other shops. Pag mukang maganda na yung shop, first thing na iniisip ko e mahal magpagawa dun.

Anyway, good work for torque2006, at least he makes sure na ma attend yung complaints ng mga customers. I just hope ma resolve nila agad lahat ng prolems bago pa madala yung iba pang customers that might experience the same problem as with Sir wiretap_md.
    Last edited by kupaloids; September 19th, 2006 at 05:35 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    yes sir vinj, the claim stub thingie would be remedied once we have the point-of-sale system. the computer guys are working on it. the POS system would also make our inventories easier to manage.

as for the reception, work is going to start hopefully next week for the service advisor's reception (in front, where the guards are positioned right now.

Once all our operations, facilities and systems are finished, we're planning to open mondays to sundays, 8am till 7pm. We're also working on having a "shuttle van" for those who work in Makati who'll leave their cars in the morning.

sirs mikmik and kupaloids, marami pong exotic cars kase po yung modifications arm namen called design technik motorsports services Euro and US cars. Yun nga po ang problema namen, takot mga tao pumasok. LOL.

our prices naman po are competitive with the better known service centers like Rapide and Servitek.

At tip lang po, yung equipment namen ay top of the line, kase po ang main business ng Mancor (mother company of Autotechnika) ay magbenta ng automotive servicing equipment.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    is the transtech dialysis for diesel rigs only, or pwede rin sa gas. got a 2.0L A/T with 100k on the odo.. magkano charge dito? kindly pm me if not possible to post prices here.. thanks

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Torque,
    Might visit your shop today. Sana umabot ako. Thanks.

sir torque, PM mo naman estimate: toyota liteace 4wd a/t.

8-10 liter ng dexron 2 mo+labor+misc.(pls indicate...) how long?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    mikmik

you shouldn't get intimidated kung maganda yun bldg. ayos nga pag ganun. maturn off ka nalang kung mahal and pangit service

torque

thanks for the info, I scheduled a transtech service this saturday am. we'll see how things go... If things go bad I'll name drop your name hehe.. I also asked for the free 21 point check up, sayang naman promo if di ginamit

raikonen

transtech is for all cars. it doesn't matter if its diesel or gas, automatic or manual.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what does transtech really do?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Autotechnika