New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    To sir wiretap_md and all the tsikoteers:

First up, I would like to apologize for two things: (1) for the incident that happened last wednesday; (2) for replying only now.

Everyone, I'm James, the marketing officer of Mancor Holdings Corp (www.mancor.com.ph), in which Autotechnika is a subsidiary. The company has started streamlining operations, and the marketing department has just been established two years ago. Basically I'm the only marketing person right now for the whole company and workload is toxic right now (i've been here two months, and this is my first job straight out of college), which explains why it takes time for me to regularly check automotive forums, and thus for the lag in my reply.

As for the incident:

The management have discussed the problem. We have made the involved mechanics and service advisors give statements. I have called wiretap_md regarding the complaint, however he is busy at the moment so he can't entertain me right now. it would be unfair if we answer right away without us personally consulting with him on what really happened.

We have made steps regarding sir wiretap_md's complaints. We still have a lot of points to improve on, which we are trying to work on right now. However, this cannot be used as an excuse. From the mechanic's statements, we know they violated some workshop policies. To end the investigation I would need to talk to sir wiretap_first, and from there I would issue another statement.

Lastly, I would also like to thank sir wiretap_md for telling us his experience in our workshop. We learned a lot of lessons from this episode.

For the other posters:

to sir allen_the_great:
    The survey forms that we use right now was made by my predecessor. We do keep and tabulate them. The customer satisfaction survey basically tell us what we need to improve on.

However it does not fully give us a picture on customer service experience hence we are doing steps on making a better survey form.

to sir OTEP:
    Sir, we really are getting a receptionist. We really want a lady who more-or-less have at least basic knowledge on cars. Unfortunately until now no one has passed the requirements set by our HR.

As for your other comments, they are related to sir wiretap_md's, and i will answer them ASAP.

to sir orly_andico:
    sir as far as i know we are not selling any supercharged bmw at the shop. the only 330i in the shop right now is owned by tommee, and is the pet project of design technik motorsports. we are hoping to make the deadline for the custom car and truck show in megamall at the end of the month.

to ts1n1ta:
    yes sir, this really rocked our house (or workshop). Changes are coming fast.

to Seminaristakuno:
    here i am sir. sorry for the delay on the reply. i'm swamped with work right now. but i'm trying to find time to visit tsikot.com regularly.

to Hardcharger:
    Thank you sir for your comment regarding the good service in Autotechnika Fairview. As for the time estimate, we have done tack timing on all work done , because that is where we base our labor costs. As a rule our mechanics should do the job within the corresponding tack time. If there are other problems seen while work is on going and you decide to have it repaired too, this should add to the tack time, and you should have been briefed that the time estimate would be extended.

That is what they are supposed to do. Did they do that? or did they went out of the estimated time? Tell me the details, who is the service advisor and we will do an investigation too. Heads will roll if i find out they're not up to standards.

to Djerms:
    Sir, we are doing everything to address the problem. We will not make any excuses. If we did something wrong we correct it, and depending on the gravity of the incident give out reprimands and suspensions.

Nahihiya ako para sa autotechnika. Hinde dapat ganito. May rule book kami na dapat sinusunod at ginagawa. kung ginagawa lang nila ang tama, wala sanang problema. May general meeting kami para sa lahat ng bumubuo ng team autotechnika, para malaman nilang lahat kung ano ang pagkukulang namin. At hinde lang jan matatapos to. Ang buong sistema namin ay babaguhin ko kung kinakailangan.
    Last edited by torque2006; September 15th, 2006 at 05:02 PM. Reason: grammatical and spelling errors

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Also has some experience at the Fort this week:

2 bushings press out and install (front suspension),
    2 shocks bump stop/cover installs (same front side as above so one removal only),
    4 ball joint rebuilds (outside job) (also fronts),
    >
    2 overnights !
    brought the car before lunch Monday, released after lunch Wednesday.

Our feeling is that it took too long and a bit too pricey for such a simple job. And we are not very comfy with leaving the car overnight at the shop, as the job tends to take a little longer, than when you wait and watch as they do it.
    Last edited by bm5er; September 15th, 2006 at 08:34 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Thanks for replying James.

Nasa Fort branch ngayon ang dalawang team leads namin for the free checkup. Will interview them when they come back.

---

Ok they're back. Si James daw mismo ang nakausap nila hehe.

They were satisfied naman daw. Nagpa-quote daw yung isa ng parts and service and monday daw makukuha ang quotation nyo.

Pupunta siguro ako next week for the checkup. Interesado ako sa ATF dialysis
    Last edited by JohnM; September 15th, 2006 at 06:00 PM. Reason: add interview with team leads

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi James,
    Thanks for replying. I hope that everything turns out well.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Got a prompt call from James.
    Explained what happened.....
    It is good to know they listen to customers, all in the spirit of improving their services.
    No worries, all is well now.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The incident happened at Autotechnika's The Fort branch.

James tried to contact me around 2pm. Unfortunately, I just got out of the OR and was busy attending to patients so I told him I'd call back once I'm free.

James, I'll try to get in touch with you tomorrow.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    It seems to me autoteknicka is trying to please everybody.Thats what you call customer service.Word of advise to james,You cannot please everybody,lol.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ronald_m View Post
    It seems to me autoteknicka is trying to please everybody.Thats what you call customer service.Word of advise to james,You cannot please everybody,lol.

true. pero at least torque2006 is doing his best.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    true. pero at least torque2006 is doing his best.

Torque2006,
    do you guys serve coffee and donuts to customers?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ronald_m View Post
    Torque2006,
    do you guys serve coffee and donuts to customers?

gonuts donuts and starbuko, este, starbucks? joke lang! :lol:

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Autotechnika