New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 198 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

To get optimum mileage, you have to travel at least 20kms a trip.
    kailangan one trip yan? 20k? or 20k for a day pero include na yung stop n go...like you go to your lola for 30min and off to work, shopping etc for that day...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by nxn View Post
    Sa mga naka 2007 Eve at pati na rin siguro sa 2007 Ranger.....
    Be careful with your dashboard, PAINTED BLACK lang pala yan.
    ano ba yung color sa ilalim?
    tsk tsk tsk...if malikot yung baby nyo puro gas2x yung dash

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    number001,
    you're right about the loooong hood on the gen2 everest, even the first gen has a very long hood which i think nakabawas ng pogi points and it pushes the length of the car to 5 meters. I wish they could've shortened the hood a bit para mas madaling i-park.
    sir niky,
    wala na talaga akong magawa about the short trips kasi 1 km away lang house and work ko. binenta ko nga crv ko dahil ang lakas sa gas and bought an everest kasi i was thinking mas matipid dahil diesel. hindi rin pala hehehe
    *bratski: 1Km lang your place of work from home? Why not consider walking or riding a bike to work; fitness + economy at the same time?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz0906 View Post
    kailangan one trip yan? 20k? or 20k for a day pero include na yung stop n go...like you go to your lola for 30min and off to work, shopping etc for that day...
    20kms warm. As long as your trips are close enough together to keep the engine from cooling, then it's okay. But if you drive 3km, stop an hour, 3km, stop an hour, etcetera... your fuel economy will suffer.

------

*bratski: Time to get a bicycle... healthy, too...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vinj,
    since i got my eve from you parang tumakaw siya. I tried mobil 1, shell helix diesel and shell rimula x oils and still the same fuel consumption, although on mobil 1 I get 5km to a liter and the shell oils vary from 4 -4.5km/ltr. Maybe the really short distance I travel is affecting my fuel consump. I only average about 2-3kms a day travel.
    yeah, it could most likely be the short distance as when i used to use it i normally would do around 15kms or so on the average per trip (home-Makati, HOme-Ortigas and out of town).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Mojojo and niky,
    I usually bring a car for safety reasons kahit 1 km away lang warehouse ko. So walking is out of the question, sometimes kasi i go to the bank from work(you get the idea) mahirap na baka matsambahan pa hehehe. About bikes and motorbikes naman, takot akong masagi kasi ako mismo inis sa mga naka motorbikes na pasaway (which is most if not 99%).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    vinj,
    in fairness, nung nag baguio ako i got 8km/liter, loaded ako with 7 pax and luggages and other abubots for 3 days, with hataw hataw pa yun lalu na paakyat ng kenon road.Pero dito talaga sa city driving hirap akong maka 5km/liter man lang. A full tank only gets me 200-250 kms average on city driving.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    ok lang yung fuel comsumption mo basta safe ka

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vinj,
    in fairness, nung nag baguio ako i got 8km/liter, loaded ako with 7 pax and luggages and other abubots for 3 days, with hataw hataw pa yun lalu na paakyat ng kenon road.Pero dito talaga sa city driving hirap akong maka 5km/liter man lang. A full tank only gets me 200-250 kms average on city driving.
    I guess the upside here is that diesel is somewhat cheaper then gas.

Lowest i did on a long trip was 9+ when we drove through Zambales-Pangasinan-Baguio; it was just me and my dad onboard and we really pushed the car hard that time (all open roads... nice view and smooth pavement).

Yup, okay lang to spend for fuel as long as you're safe. ;)

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mojojo and niky,
    I usually bring a car for safety reasons kahit 1 km away lang warehouse ko. So walking is out of the question, sometimes kasi i go to the bank from work(you get the idea) mahirap na baka matsambahan pa hehehe. About bikes and motorbikes naman, takot akong masagi kasi ako mismo inis sa mga naka motorbikes na pasaway (which is most if not 99%).
    Agree with your opinion brother.

I'll do the same if I were in your position. Riding a motorbike these days is really dangerous....

2401:massbounce:

Ford Everest [Merged]