New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 198 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Ford Iloilo Sir...and Yes I saw one rollover...after the next day I saw it sa CASA, the SA confirm it na dalawa na yung nag rorollover, but may friend (2nd hand car seller) told me 5unit nag rollover...you can call them if you want to the tel. (033)321-3351/52 and (033)508-6988...
    Im not a barbero pare and im not destroying the image of ford I tell what I saw and what I heard...

Sir Niky I just experience it about the AT being slugish at the beginning But yes its for powerful and faster than fortuner 2.5....

yung nakita ko nag rollover, forgot what date it was pero city yun nangyari This month yata or late last month...Good Thing Buhay yung driver dont know if drunk or not...SA ford Said its was 1 week old 4x2 Everest 07....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Eh? Roll-over? Where'd you hear that? Walang balitang ganyan sa Ford Club.
    I didnt heard that...I saw One

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ah... Ilo-ilo... that's why we haven't heard anything yet.

It's possible that it's driver error... baka na-enganyo sa nakitang article na nag-race sila ng Ranger sa Batangas Raceway... :hysterical:

That type of thing is usually driver error... you have to be driving very quickly or recklessly to tip over an SUV (One high profile crash in Singapore was a brand-new LR3... heck... some Taiwanese guy managed to roll an M5... inside the city). I wonder, though, if it has something to do with the thinner tires? The new Everest has a stiffer anti-roll bar than the previous Everest (which was not prone/known to tip over), so it can't be the suspension design.

On my short drive, the Everest didn't feel especially prone to tipping over, though it did roll a bit more than the Fortuner.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo View Post
    at what RPM does the power and torque kick in for the A/T and M/T everest? same rin ba with the ranger?
    for 2.5L WLT engine (gen1 everest and gen1-gen2 rangers)
    -- 110 HP/3500 rpm (everest) and 119 HP/3500 rpm (ranger)
    -- 268 Nm * 2000 rpm (both)

the new 3.0L duratorq engine (gen3 4x4 ranger & gen2 4x4 everest)
    -- 156 HP/3800 rpm
    -- 380 Nm * 1600 to 2200 rpm

the new 2.5L duratorq engine (gen3 4x2 ranger and gen2 4x2 everest)
    -- 140+ HP/3800 rpm (sorry, not sure on this one)
    -- 330 Nm * 1600 to 2200 rpm

HTH

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Balak ko bumili noong ng Ford Everest 2007 model tumigin ako sa FoRD Batangas at tuminigin din ako sa Isuzu Alterra iyon Forturner e hindi na ako naglook dahil sa madaming complain nabasa ko dito. Okey naman ang Ford Everest kaya alng medyo bland ang loob . I decided to buy nalang Isuzu 4x2 hinabol pa nga ako ng dealer ng Ford noong nalaman nila ng Isuzu ang bibiling ko. Nagoffer pa nga sila ng free DVD at leather seats! Alterra medyo bouncing nga ang ride pero very nice Interior at very good ang kaya acceleration I getting about 10-11 km/liter. kamusta naman ang fuel economy ng Everest meron ba kayo Feedback? I am very satisfied with Isuzu Alterra meron ba kayo feedback tungkol sa Alterra 2007 model?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by karl2001 View Post
    Balak ko bumili noong ng Ford Everest 2007 model tumigin ako sa FoRD Batangas at tuminigin din ako sa Isuzu Alterra iyon Forturner e hindi na ako naglook dahil sa madaming complain nabasa ko dito. Okey naman ang Ford Everest kaya alng medyo bland ang loob . I decided to buy nalang Isuzu 4x2 hinabol pa nga ako ng dealer ng Ford noong nalaman nila ng Isuzu ang bibiling ko. Nagoffer pa nga sila ng free DVD at leather seats! Alterra medyo bouncing nga ang ride pero very nice Interior at very good ang kaya acceleration I getting about 10-11 km/liter. kamusta naman ang fuel economy ng Everest meron ba kayo Feedback? I am very satisfied with Isuzu Alterra meron ba kayo feedback tungkol sa Alterra 2007 model?
    Madaming complain? can you elaborate more about the complain?
    kun sakin lng overprice yung Alterra, I will prefer Ford everest over Alterra kasi at par yung exterior design, engine performance at naka 5 speed AT pa yung Everest...
    yung 240,000 price difference pwede mo na ma set up yung everest mo leather, best audio/video system...
    120,000 mags and tires
    40,000 Leather seats
    75,000 audio/video system
    5,000 family dinner after set up
    or pang chicks mwehehehehe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    2007 ford everest 4x4 3.0l DuraTorq
    color: olive gold

Fuel consumption: Unknown pa, pero parang malakas

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    You should've taken the 2007 Everest. Isuzu are okay but smoky and slowww as a turtle.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Hi everyone, after reading all the inputs of the new Everest. i'm conviced to get the 2.5 diesel 4X2 A/T . Ask ko lang po;
    1. Colors available
    2. Waiting time after closing the deal, or depends on the color of choice.
    3. Standard accessories included in 4X2's (?spare tire cover, bumper guard ,if any)
    4. Aside from the freebies, did anyone stretch it to the max like, with additional TOW HITCH( standard in Ford SUV's)
    5. Is there any prob using it with Conduction Sticker only, its validity period.

I'm still out of the country and will have few weeks to work for it coming May.
    Thanks in advance for the inputs.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by reyq8 View Post
    Hi everyone, after reading all the inputs of the new Everest. i'm conviced to get the 2.5 diesel 4X2 A/T . Ask ko lang po;
    1. Colors available
    2. Waiting time after closing the deal, or depends on the color of choice.
    3. Standard accessories included in 4X2's (?spare tire cover, bumper guard ,if any)
    4. Aside from the freebies, did anyone stretch it to the max like, with additional TOW HITCH( standard in Ford SUV's)
    5. Is there any prob using it with Conduction Sticker only, its validity period.

I'm still out of the country and will have few weeks to work for it coming May.
    Thanks in advance for the inputs.

1. Available color for 4x2 areFrom Brochure)
    Black Mica
    Cool white ( I'm not sure kung meron na to )
    Andaman Blue
    Highlight Silver

2. For me nag down ako ng wednesday, friday nakuha ko na.That is for 4X4, pero alam ko pag 4X2 meron din agad.

3. Standard Accessories-parang wala

4. freebies matting and tint. For cash transaction they are giving up to 35t discount.

5. Validity of conduction sticker - one week from the date of purchase.

Suggestion: Go visit as many dealer as you can, if possible ulitin mo pa yung napuntahan mo na and talk to other SA. Bring your friend with you
    as a dummy. Dont give your name to the SA, use your friend's name. They won't entertain you, once na malaman nila na may kausap kana ibang SA na kasamahan nila. For me, nag start ako sa 15T discount, then 20t, then 30t, and i end up in 40t discount.

Page 7 of 198 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Ford Everest [Merged]