New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 198 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Ano masasabi ninyo sa Ford vechicles . Balak ko kasi bumili ng Ford Everest 2007 model meron ako naririnig ng bad feedback tungkol sa Ford na sasakyan at ang kanila after sales service

Sana makatulong kayo

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Owning an American-built and designed Ford is always a gamble. Parts are hard to get in Asia, and are often expensive. Interior trim pieces aren't of the same quality as many Japanese cars, and reliability is just average.

The Everest, however, is an Asian/Japanese designed Ford/Mazda, with better interior materials than the American-designed ones. Reliability isn't the best in the class, but there aren't any nightmares reported for Everests (besides the bumpy ride and noisy auxilliary fan of the old one).

Check http://forum.fordclubph.com and ask Everest owners on the site how they feel about their vehicles.
    Last edited by niky; February 25th, 2007 at 03:54 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Maraming Salamat

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's a good vehicle if i were to base it on the previous gen Everest (on which the current model is still based)... the rear ride is on the harder side though so upgrading to a good set of aftermarket shocks will be a good investment. We used to have one and we put on a set of Old Man Emus; the ride became better with those. A officemate bought the new 4x2 a/t version and he says the fuel mileage they get is around 9-10km/L in the city.

The service cost of our Everest was cheaper then the service cost of our Escape.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Salamat sa tul;ong ninyo nahihirpan kasi ako magdecide. Meron promo kasi ngayon ang 2007 Ford Everest Free 3year LTO registration, free insurance at free chattel mortgage save almost 67,000.00 pesos. I also check the Alterra mas maganda ang interior niya kaya medyo mahal at wala masyadong promo. Meron din ba kayo feed back tungkol sa Isuzu Altera?How about its performance comapre to Ford Everest.

Salamat

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ang alam ko mas malambot ang shocks ng Alterra, but it's a bit too bouncy. The new Everest is still a bit stiff, but it's softer than the old Everest and definitely more comfortable to ride than the current Fortuner (sana i-update na ng Toyota ang suspension nito!). For me, the slight stiffness of the Everest is a good compromise for the fact that this gives it more body control (hindi ka parang basketball sa likod pag malubak... soccer ball lang... )... it also makes the Everest easy to drive.

The Alterra has plusher seats, in general, but the middle jump seat of the second row is terrible, and access to the third row is easier in the Everest.

Engines, the new Everest has a killer engine, and the fact that it's available in manual transmission is a bonus. Although baduy pa rin talaga ang loob ng Everest, the engine and suspension alone are worth the purchase price.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    how about parts ng Everest are they expensive compare to Alterra how about the service meron kasi ako naririnig ng bad service ng Ford.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Again, it depends on which casa. I've had bad experiences at Isuzu casas, too, and the price of Isuzu parts is high.

Of Ford casas, Alabang seems to be okay. Balintawak is also recommended, but I've never been there.

If you'd like to know about parts prices, call service centers and ask how much common items like aircon compressors, shocks and brake discs are. Then ask at Banaue.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sir masasabi ko po ay napaka Ok ng 2007 Everest. Naka 07 Ranger po ako at 06 na Everest. Compare ko po yung dalawa, mas maganda i drive ang TDCi ng new ranger at Everest Comapred dun sa old WLT engine. Mas matipid din ang TDCi. Bata wag mo lng pa lagpasin ng 1500rpm.

Mas maganda na rin yung Shox ng bagong Eve. yung ang una kong napansin nung nag testdrie ako. MAs Comfortable sya at magandang pang long drive.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how much ang 4x2 M/T ng Everest ngayon? Luma ata ung nasa site nila eh. And may current promo ba ang Ford ngayon? Ano po km/L ng Everest? Nasakay na ako before sa 04 everest ng barkada ko, mejo matagtag nga sa likod, masakit sa katawan pag long drive...ung bagong everest d ko pa nasasakyan ehehe

Page 1 of 198 123451151101 ... LastLast
Ford Everest [Merged]