New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 718 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Huwaaaaw! Tulo Laway... Hehe! Sana dumating na ito dito by then. Kaabang-abang to!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Ganda talaga ng T6 can't wait see this truck!

Thanks ag4 for posting the official look of the ranger.

Ot. Nadun kaba sa GEB ng FCP last Saturday?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Baka matalo yun Fortuner pag lumabas yun Everest version. So far maganda yun dashboard ng new Ranger.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    When will the new ford ranger reach our shores kaya? Planning to buy a ranger kasi and I talked to the SA about the new ranger and sabi niya sa 2013 pa daw. Is this true guys? Kasi narelease na ito sa thailand. Then i also checked sa wwbsite ng ford phil and nakalagay lang dun 2012 with no definite dates.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Akosijay View Post
    When will the new ford ranger reach our shores kaya? Planning to buy a ranger kasi and I talked to the SA about the new ranger and sabi niya sa 2013 pa daw. Is this true guys? Kasi narelease na ito sa thailand. Then i also checked sa wwbsite ng ford phil and nakalagay lang dun 2012 with no definite dates.
    It was just unveiled in Thailand, but it will go on sale at a later date.
    No your SA is wrong, it will be launched here in 2012.
    Just before she left for the global launch of the Ranger, Ford Group Philippines assistant vice president for communications Anika Salceda confirmed the new pickup truck will reach the local market at around the time it goes on sale globally by 2012.
    - 2012 Ford Ranger unveiled in Australia - News | TopGear.com.ph
    Last edited by AG4; May 28th, 2011 at 09:22 PM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Looks like the body dimension of the hilux. Saw this on the net as well, the new 3.2 i5 engine has good numbers ha. Hopefully the bushings and other underchassis parts would be upgraded as well. It easily breaks down compared with Mitsu and Toyota pick-ups.
    AWW, anong ranger ba gamit mo at andali masira ng bushing ?

my 2007 ford ranger trekker up to now ay ok pa ang bushing , actually harabas koto palagi sa offroad at nasa 105k km na tinakbo nito pero still in good condition pa mga bushing.
    (^_^)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by asyong View Post
    AWW, anong ranger ba gamit mo at andali masira ng bushing ?

my 2007 ford ranger trekker up to now ay ok pa ang bushing , actually harabas koto palagi sa offroad at nasa 105k km na tinakbo nito pero still in good condition pa mga bushing.
    (^_^)
    Hindi naman madali masira but not as tough as those from Toyota and Mitsu. Ranger XLT 2007 model 4x4 yun. 210K kms na tinakbo, sa brother-in-law ko. Harabas din kasi at pangit daan dito eh.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    It was just unveiled in Thailand, but it will go on sale at a later date.
    No your SA is wrong, it will be launched here in 2012.

- 2012 Ford Ranger unveiled in Australia - News | TopGear.com.ph
    From the looks of the new ranger, parang mas mahal ang asking price nila dito. Any idea sir? How much ba ito sa australia or better yet sa thailand? Yung SA kasi na napagtanungan ko nasa Ford Davao kasi. Is there a difference in the time frame of distribution among dealers in Philippines?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    unveiled in indonesia na! cant wait for it to unveiled here
    source

here's grace lee showing the interior. ganda ng g-shock inspired gauges.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Ganda nito, pati interior panalo...nagrereklamo tuloy mga taga north america, mas ok daw mga vehicles under One Ford!

OT: what g shock is grace lee of ford wearing in the above video? tia!

2012 Ford Ranger