New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 86 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    ^

I don't know if normal sya or hindi Ms. Cathy.

Pero common reaction ng mga na heheartbroken is naiinis sa cause ng heart break eh. Na minsan to the point na nag wiwish pa sila ng ill against dun sa person.

Sa case mo, it's the other way around

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    may mga tao, na napaka-lakas ng tama...
    they have difficulty getting on with the rest of their lives.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by arvs18 View Post
    ^

I don't know if normal sya or hindi Ms. Cathy.

Pero common reaction ng mga na heheartbroken is naiinis sa cause ng heart break eh. Na minsan to the point na nag wiwish pa sila ng ill against dun sa person.

Sa case mo, it's the other way around
    I never wished him ill, in fact he is still included in my daily prayers. I had to do what I did because I want what is good for him. He accepted it so I guess he wanted it too.

I just don't understand why I can't stop lusting over him. I even prayed for deliverance from lust but there are days when it just takes over me and I think of nothing but that. Para tuloy ako manyakis

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    may mga tao, na napaka-lakas ng tama...
    they have difficulty getting on with the rest of their lives.
    It's been 3 months I'm able to function now but of course I won't totally forget him.

I used to tell him all the time sana pangit na lang siya so I would only be patay na patay with him. But since he also has the looks and the body, I am patay na patay na patay.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It's been 3 months I'm able to function now but of course I won't totally forget him.

I used to tell him all the time sana pangit na lang siya so I would only be patay na patay with him. But since he also has the looks and the body, I am patay na patay na patay.
    our high school girls have a saying, "marami pang isda sa ilog".

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    It never really goes away until you find a replacement. But even then some friends I know still hold on to their memories of "the one" even if they have families of their own already.

It's hard to fight the feeling, but being down from something you have no control over is not a good way to spend time. Life is too short for that. Best make the most out of what is out there. Keep busy with your goals and hobbies.

Hanap na kasi ng kapalit.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    It never really goes away until you find a replacement. But even then some friends I know still hold on to their memories of "the one" even if they have families of their own already.

It's hard to fight the feeling, but being down from something you have no control over is not a good way to spend time. Life is too short for that. Best make the most out of what is out there. Keep busy with your goals and hobbies.

we had a kakilala, who had "the one" , but got away.
    years later, ...bumped with the got-away-er's spouse..
    hiwalay na! wife-beater pala!
    our friend was noticeably happier in her approach to life after that.
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Is it normal to still lust over someone who broke your heart?

I'm wondering kung talagang baliw na ba talaga ako hehehe
    ba't ano ba na-imagine mo na position na ginagawa nya sayo?

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Is it normal to still lust over someone who broke your heart?

I'm wondering kung talagang baliw na ba talaga ako hehehe
    cathy wag ka galit, pero OO sa pareho mong tanong base on current events LOL

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post

Yup, the one that slipped past you.

Everytime I am in her area halfway around the world, I would always think of her.... no contact, no effort to make contact, but has a special place somewhere.... No news too and no effort to ask...

We both agreed many years ago to occasionally look at the moon.... I believe that settles it....