Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Unfortunately.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    i am speechless...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am speechless...
    An estranged person walks in our0 family and I've told them she is trouble. Avoid at all costs. They refuse to listen to me! That person already tried to move in with my Lola in 2014 which I objected to. Now my 90 year old Lola who said she can never say no to me is giving financial support. And my kuya. And my dad's sisters. And my cousins. All of them! How it hurts for your own family to believe a person whose only common factor is the same dna. I hate all of them.

And my Tita cried because she is worried about me. I am a coward and I just can't push through with what could end this misery. There will be blood on their hands.

Last edited by _Cathy_; February 1st, 2016 at 01:39 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I feel so alone I really hope God gives me a good husband because he and his family will be the focus of my life (Life partner is critical because our clan would not be in so much sh1t if only someone made the right choice )

I am detaching from my Dad's family (except my parents). I'm sorry I have to do this to my Dad's family. How could they cry and say they worry about me when they won't listen to me. Their betrayal is the cause of my misery.
    I'm really getting hard time posting coz I m posting from web browser of my phone. I already deleted the tsikot app kase.

Anyway, *cath have your heard the commandment honor your father and your mother. That doesn't mean love them or take care of them even if they somehow betray you, but you have to honor them as willed By God coz if not for them. You won't be in this world.

Now. Are you familiar with Karl Marx famous quote that "the family is the first source of injustice". Because of that quote came communism and the world wars . So you will know where it leads to if you denounce your family or clan,

------

People even family members pa nga are the true of source of crab mentality and issues. I don't know why but it's true. When they favored the estranged one, he or she? Possesses something that maybe you don't have right now, lambing,

Lambing or sipsip is a useless emotional strategy because it tends to destroy the perso using the scheme himself. Why? Because pag ba favor na sya, titigil na sya and back to his lazy ways . So him or her being favored right now only predicts that he is doomed to a depressing life. Those who can't do teach. In this case. The same people. You go get successful but honor your family regardless if they hate you or dishonor.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I feel so alone I really hope God gives me a good husband because he and his family will be the focus of my life (Life partner is critical because our clan would not be in so much sh1t if only someone made the right choice )

I am detaching from my Dad's family (except my parents). I'm sorry I have to do this to my Dad's family. How could they cry and say they worry about me when they won't listen to me. Their betrayal is the cause of my misery.
    wow...I thought married ka na ms cathy. ilang taon ka na?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Ano ba kayo, never ask a woman her age. Foul yun hehe. Ang equivalent na tanong sa inyo nyan how much do you make.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    An estranged person walks in our0 family and I've told them she is trouble. Avoid at all costs. They refuse to listen to me! That person already tried to move in with my Lola in 2014 which I objected to. Now my 90 year old Lola who said she can never say no to me is giving financial support. And my kuya. And my dad's sisters. And my cousins. All of them! How it hurts for your own family to believe a person whose only common factor is the same dna. I hate all of them.

And my Tita cried because she is worried about me. I am a coward and I just can't push through with what could end this misery. There will be blood on their hands.

How come all of them are on the same page with regards to that estranged relative of yours?

What are they missing?

Or maybe what are you missing? (No offense)

Maybe family is family. Nothing can change that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    OB, gamit ka ng tapatalk. Hindi naman un tsikot app.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    Ano ba kayo, never ask a woman her age. Foul yun hehe. Ang equivalent na tanong sa inyo nyan how much do you make.
    "madam... i'm your waiter. i have to ask you your age, because i will determine whether you are entitled to discount or not.".

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    "madam... i'm your waiter. i have to ask you your age, because i will determine whether you are entitled to discount or not.".
    Haha LOLz. Naiimagine ko na itsura ng mapagsabihan ng ganun, tapos di pa pala senior. :puyat: Kung masungit customer gawin ko yan pero sigurado wala tayong tip dyan.

I know a lot of people who would rather forego the SC discount and tip heavily pag di sila hiningian ng senior ID.

But seriously the only time I'd ask a woman her age is if I want to know if she's 18. Past that it becomes rude and there are other ways to check. :innocent:

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    sadness? ano yun? di yata uso sa amin yan.