New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    She said she wanted to break up but didn't want to end up as enemies.

Anyway, major reason why she wants to break up is because her BF has been jobless for so long. When she met her BF she tought that the guy was seriously helping in the family business but it turned out that he wasn't pala so my friend asked him to find a ral job. He's been promising my friend that he'll be getting a job but it's been 3 years already and my friend is starting to think that the guy really has no intention of finding a job.

Guy said the reason why he can't visit my friend is because he doesn't have money daw. He said he stopped taking money from his parents so he'd be motivated to find a job. E I think even if he's left with just a cent in his pocket e he still won't be motivated.

So should she feel guilty about breaking up or tiis pa rin at baka magbago yung guy?
    Ganoon naman pala eh! Tell your friend to call it QUIT. My god darling if she really want to break up this person the time is now and why wait listening those baloney excuses. Guilty! What guilty we were talking here? Advice your friend not to bite more than he could chew......period.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Kasi the guy might change daw. hehe.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ^^^nagsasawa na kami sa mga stories ng friends mo..hehehhe, story mo naman ang i-share mo dito....
    Nye-he-he! Konti pa Bro Shadow, magkukuwento na yan si Cathy........

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    What kind of kwento do you want?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

So should she feel guilty about breaking up or tiis pa rin at baka magbago yung guy?

This reminds me again of the conversation between husband and wife after x years of marriage (I posted this in another thread):

Wife: "I married you, hoping that you will change, but you did not"..
    Husband: "I married you, hoping that you will not change, but you did"....

In general, love will not change a person,- sa komiks lang iyan....

5909:burn:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Hindi ba masakit sa pride ng guy kung jobless siya tapos yung girl may job?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ha? That should be none of the girl's business. Bakit live-in ba sila? Kung oo kapal ng mukha nung guy. But if the guy affords to pay for their dates then wala dapat paki ang babae. Depende na din sa guy yan, if he has low self-esteem magwa-whine lang yan all the time.

Sorry to say this but your friend is pathetic. Kung gusto nya breakan o di breakan nya na agad. Dami dami pa nya sinasabi, ano gusto nya habulin pa sya? Nakakatawa naman yang friend mo, tell her to get a life. Ginagago pa nya yung ex nya malamang nga suntukin nya yung first guy na makita nya with your friend.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ako "mayabang", kaya mahirap tanggapin...

Pero sa panahon natin,- marami nang makapal ang mukha kaya okay lang. Ang masama nito,- wala ng trabaho,- ayaw pang gumawa sa bahay.....

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Ha? That should be none of the girl's business. Bakit live-in ba sila? Kung oo kapal ng mukha nung guy. But if the guy affords to pay for their dates then wala dapat paki ang babae. Depende na din sa guy yan, if he has low self-esteem magwa-whine lang yan all the time.

Sorry to say this but your friend is pathetic. Kung gusto nya breakan o di breakan nya na agad. Dami dami pa nya sinasabi, ano gusto nya habulin pa sya? Nakakatawa naman yang friend mo, tell her to get a life. Ginagago pa nya yung ex nya malamang nga suntukin nya yung first guy na makita nya with your friend.
    They don't go out nga kasi parati wala pera BF. My friend offers to pay but the guy refuses.

I understand my friend kasi sakin kasi importante where the guy's money comes from e kung galing sa masama or hingi lang sa parents e wag na lang. Isip ng friend ko baka naman daw magising na lang isang araw at gusto ng magtrabajo. hehe.

Anyway, the guy knows na that my friend lied about having a third party. Guy promised that he will change and get a job DAW.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Ako "mayabang", kaya mahirap tanggapin...

Pero sa panahon natin,- marami nang makapal ang mukha kaya okay lang. Ang masama nito,- wala ng trabaho,- ayaw pang gumawa sa bahay.....

Yan ang magandang klaseng yabang.

Di ko nga alam kung bakit ibang iba na generation ngayon. Ang dami talagang guys na ayaw mag trabajo at okay lang na umasa sa gf nila.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Telling a Lie to your partner