New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Her BF made her a promise even before they became a couple. Until now he hasn't delivered so my friend is thinking that he will never do so talaga. Saka my friend asks that they see each other once a week lang. E for the past 5 months nangyayari e once every 2 weeks. Minsan once a month pa. Masyado na complacent yung guy.
    Kala ko yan yung friend mong may problem sa BF nyang may BB.

Anyway, may katuwiran namang dapat i-break na. Wala nang time yung BF nya sa kaniya. Halos di na sila magkita.

Sana sabihin nya na lang yung totoo para maayos nila problema.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pinapanget nya lang image nya (your friend) -- stupid. Why hurt your own credibility in the end where the guy was really the problem.

Anyway since madami ka friends na may problem why don't you invite them to join us here

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *TS, kwento nanaman ng friend mo!? I say medyo maraming mga problema mga friends mo medyo lumayo ka muna..hehehehe

friend mo ba talaga or personal experience na ba yan :thumbup:

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Pinapanget nya lang image nya (your friend) -- stupid. Why hurt your own credibility in the end where the guy was really the problem.

Anyway since madami ka friends na may problem why don't you invite them to join us here
    Her BF won't agree to breaking up with her when she tells him her real reason. Basta parating sagot he'll change ng he'll change ng he'll change tapos ganun pa rin naman

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    *TS, kwento nanaman ng friend mo!? I say medyo maraming mga problema mga friends mo medyo lumayo ka muna..hehehehe

friend mo ba talaga or personal experience na ba yan :thumbup:
    Good Influence naman mga friends ko except yung isa pero mabait sila lahat.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Let her be the villain for him forever. At least she got what she wanted.

Move on, but don't do it again, okay?....

5909:burn:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^nagsasawa na kami sa mga stories ng friends mo..hehehhe, story mo naman ang i-share mo dito....

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I live a boring life nga eh. heehee.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I don't get it, you don't have to agree to breaking up if you've already gone past your threshold. My guess is she wants him to let her go, but doesn't want to take the responsibility of cutting ties. Now she feels guilty of what she did.

If she really wanted out, she would have done it no matter what.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    She said she wanted to break up but didn't want to end up as enemies.

Anyway, major reason why she wants to break up is because her BF has been jobless for so long. When she met her BF she tought that the guy was seriously helping in the family business but it turned out that he wasn't pala so my friend asked him to find a ral job. He's been promising my friend that he'll be getting a job but it's been 3 years already and my friend is starting to think that the guy really has no intention of finding a job.

Guy said the reason why he can't visit my friend is because he doesn't have money daw. He said he stopped taking money from his parents so he'd be motivated to find a job. E I think even if he's left with just a cent in his pocket e he still won't be motivated.

So should she feel guilty about breaking up or tiis pa rin at baka magbago yung guy?

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Telling a Lie to your partner