New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    28. Aminado naman ako na may pagka abnormal ako. That's what my ex always tells me.
    sya din naman abnormal e

ayaw magtrabaho, kain, tulog, magpalaki ng katawan

pero pareho kayo may Masters degree

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    a ok

you are considering pala not getting married

diba only child ka?

so wala na...

your family tree ends with you
    Yeah only child. Kasi naman, I'd rather be single kaysa humabol sa lalaki, maging kabit or disgrasyada.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 5th, 2009 at 06:37 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    sya din naman abnormal e

ayaw magtrabaho, kain, tulog, magpalaki ng katawan

pero pareho kayo may Masters degree

May work na ko ngayon after 4 long years I just started last January. Hirap nga mag adjust eh but I'm doing this for my Mom para may peace of mind siya that I could take care of myself already.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 5th, 2009 at 06:39 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    yun, dun sa job mo ate, try to make friends. the more friends, the more na madami ka makikilala, mahihingan ng advices, at makakausap

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    try living away form your parents or go overseas! ewan ko lang kung hindi ka makaisip na mag-asawa, hehe.

Currently, I'm in a foreign country, looking for a job in a down economy and alone. Minsan a little chat with friends or family goes a long way. Visit my parent's house on weekends. Sometimes I go to community events and volunteer workshops just to make friends. That's how I cope with being alone.... Minsan gusto kong iuntog sa pader ang ulo ko sa lungkot eh. I've also dated some locals pero hindi nag-click.
    isa din itong tsikot.com, nakakatulong sa kalungkutan.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    try living away form your parents or go overseas! ewan ko lang kung hindi ka makaisip na mag-asawa, hehe..
    Sinabi rin yan sakin ng friend ko na nasa Kuwait ngayon. Dun daw parang gusto niya mag asawa pero pag nagbabakasyon sa Manila ayaw niya mag asawa!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    i just play games, cruise around the city and i try to make a lot of new friends from different walks of life and age groups

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I'm a very shy person. It takes a while for me to get comfortable with anyone eh.
    Parang ako, long before ako nag-asawa. Hehehe. Nahihirapan ako makihalubilo and meet other people, so matagal talaga bago ako maging comfortable with a person. I, most of the time, turn down party invitations or office outing invites. May mga friends din ako kaya lang hindi talaga yong close na kasama lagi, at napagsasabihan ng kung ano ano. So, how to deal? Thought of trying all those advise - go out, meet other people, keep yourself busy, maglasing, take a trip alone, join MLM(joke..hehe) - and actually tried some of those, yong iba hindi kaya, it depends talaga sa person, sa personality mo. I'm not really a 'people-person'. So i just thought of the things i want to do that would not need to involve other people. Mabuti na lang mahilig ako manood ng movies, so i set up a home theater, and collected/watch my favorite movies. I tried reading novels in my spare time(which is a lot at that moment), and found out i enjoyed it. I also took on mountain biking(shopping/baking for girls?) around the neighborhood, went to the gym. After a while masasanay ka rin. Then probably somebody will come along(in the course of doing what you like, or thru your job), and be a new friend or even a boyfriend. Just let the normal process flow. It would be harder for us, introverts, but at least you don't have to go thru a lot of extroverts out there to find a new friend If along the way you get disappointed or cause disappointments, just accept it and charge to experience. Sabi nga, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

I wanna meet people kaya lang it's hard for me to go to parties and ebs. Easier for me talk to a new person on the phone but not in person. hehee.
    You want to meet people, then start with those around you(and not those you'll see for the first time sa EBs). People you somehow know, like sa office - attend the outing, the baby shower, officemate's bdays. Parties and EBs are not really(at least not yet) for introverts It's not about taking risk at this point, it's about feeling comfortable muna. Of course there are things totally worth taking risks, those would be the exceptions. Totally different din ang situation ng mga nasa abroad, so wont apply to you.

Unti-unti yan.. hindi binibigla... goodluck!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Watch comedy films

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Read DL's thread and posts..........

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
How do you deal with being alone?