New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Of course I hate disappointing my parents. They are so good to me and the least that I could do is not give them disappointments.

Risk Averse talaga ako

well Cathy

you havent turned your parents into grandparents yet

it would be disappointing for them not to become grandparents

hehehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there is no permanent thing in this world, the earlier na matanggap mo yan the better for you, advise ko lang siguro stop being clingy and it's about time for you to grow up na siguro..

'coz sa mga stories mo and dating sa akin is your still so childish and very immature. the reason why I'm asking about your age. if you're still a 14 yr old girl, then I would probably understand but if your in the your late 20's na..ewan ko na lang.

siguro best thing for you is to get out of your make believe world that everything are perfect and start living your life in the REAL world.

life is nothing if you're not taking the risk... ako dami na ako ni-risk sa buhay, my parents are disappointed with me, di ko sila nasunod, pero eto ako, still, making my parents proud.

disapointment are there to challenge you, to make you strong, to mold you to be a better person. now if you bow-down to disappointments, then your life would be a regret.

wala mangyayari sa yo if you secluded yourself from the world.. always remember:

the world will still go round with out you. but you cannot go round without the world.

wag ka matakot ma-disappoint. friends may come and go..kaya nga nauso ang social sites like friendster and multiply e!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    DL is again proposing a date to miss cathy...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sum up ko na lahat ng replies....

it's time for you to GROW up. better late than never.
    Last edited by shadow; February 5th, 2009 at 05:17 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    well Cathy

you havent turned your parents into grandparents yet

it would be disappointing for them not to become grandparents

hehehe
    Nagpaparinig na nga eh. Pero I told my Mom that if I don't get married okay lang naman kasi I could take better care of them diba?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    life is nothing if you're not taking the risk... ako dami na ako ni-risk sa buhay, my parents are disappointed with me, di ko sila nasunod, pero eto ako, still, making my parents proud.

disapointment are there to challenge you, to make you strong, to mold you to be a better person. now if you bow-down to disappointments, then your life would be a regret.

wala mangyayari sa yo if you secluded yourself from the world.. always remember:

the world will still go round with out you. but you cannot go round without the world.

wag ka matakot ma-disappoint. friends may come and go..kaya nga nauso ang social sites like friendster and multiply e!
    +100 here, same thoughts tyu.. its true, life without risks is dull.. you wont truly enjoy being alive without risking, it molds you to be a BETTER you..

i suggest you watch YES MAN, jim carrey you might get inspired or the idea at least...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayz_yummy View Post
    kaya nga nauso ang social sites like friendster and multiply e!
    Wala ako niyan. kaka paranoid eh. hehehe.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ilan taon ka na ba cathy?
    28. Aminado naman ako na may pagka abnormal ako. That's what my ex always tells me.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Nagpaparinig na nga eh. Pero I told my Mom that if I don't get married okay lang naman kasi I could take better care of them diba?
    a ok

you are considering pala not getting married

diba only child ka?

so wala na...

your family tree ends with you

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
How do you deal with being alone?