New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 73 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ung sinasabi ni doc na "any sane guy who does not wish to get into any trouble"

Doc doesn't mean you, Cathy, are trouble

i think Doc means kung may ibang ka-relasyon ang guy and if he doesn't want to jeopardize his relationship dapat marunong siya umiwas sa temptation

in other words huwag siya #marupok

hehe
    tow-chee!
    we should all be anthonys.
    heh heh.

yes,
    it's a generic statement,
    not particularly aimed at any person.

i have a colleague,
    he used have a well-known... reputation.
    nowadays, he claims to be a changed man.
    "i am blessed with my family. i would not want to do anything that might disrupt my current situation."
    Last edited by dr. d; July 17th, 2020 at 12:25 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ung sinasabi ni doc na "any sane guy who does not wish to get into any trouble"

Doc doesn't mean ikaw Cathy that you're trouble

it means kung ibang ka-relasyon ang guy and if he doesn't want to jeopardize the relationship dapat marunong siya umiwas sa temptation

or huwag siya #marupok

hehe
    tama nga iniisip ko na dr thinks there is someone else. I don't understand why he used to call me on his drive to and from work tapos ngayon ayaw niya even if I beg. He also calls me less and texts me less, kasi baka mahuli ng current niya? LOL But then again that is so not alpha to be afraid of the gf

Yung close friend ko sa office, married yun pero halos buong araw ka message ko sa viber nung problemado ako sa decision ko sa work, tulog na lang talaga break namin sa chat. Nag dry na nga eyes ko looking at the screen the whole day LOL! I am so thankful to have a friend like him. Yun friend lang, pero can give me so much time. Kaya kung gusto may paraan, kung ayaw may dahilan!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    babaw ng mga kwento pero nakakatuwa basahin ..
    anti lungkot cathy oh!
    TipidPC.com - Paano naging kayo ng gf/bf nyo?
    Baka naman lalo ako ma sad e love stories yan?

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    ^madaming nakakatawa stories
    tignan mo muna last page, and page 16
    eto from page 17 LOL
    tapos yung kapitbahay namin na gurl nanghiram ng bala ng nba sa PS2 sabi ko challenge kami, pumayag naman tapos hinamon ko..

"pag natalo kita, ikikiss kita, pag natalo mo ko kikiss mo ko..."

yun natalo ako kiniss ako, nauto eh, ahahahahhaa!!
    Last edited by ninjababez; July 17th, 2020 at 12:42 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I think that is very apparent na. Blows my mind really, ngayon lang ako nakatagpo ng guy who did that to me.
    Well, a case of it's not you, it's him. Just wonder about the constant mention of chemistry...repulsion draws you?[emoji848]...That part is you, not him.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Well, a case of it's not you, it's him. Just wonder about the constant mention of chemistry...repulsion draws you?[emoji848]...That part is you, not him.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    huh? I am holding on to that s3xual chemistry that we had. Grabe ka naman na he is repulsed by me, I want what I can't have but only to a certain extent. And like I said, his constant rejection makes my attraction for him wane na rin, pag wala na ko s3xual attraction sa kanya, I will be thinking logically. Now I can relate to how a guy feels like, when the animal instinct takes over logic.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I want to completely lose my attraction for him na.

Napapaisip ako sa mga sinasabi ng friends ko, they think there is someone else. Honestly, I feel it too. That is probably the reason why his calls and his texts are so sparse. I don't buy the busy excuse, I know him, and when he wants something done, he will find a way. Medyo turn off nga e, ano yun takot siya sa SO niya? hahaha! I have guy friends who are married and they can call or text me ANYTIME.

I know he is not my BF and it's not my business if he has someone new or he got back with his ex but I am not sure I can stay friends with someone I am lusting for. At least may progress na, ayoko na siya maging BF. My parents didn't raise me to be anyone's spare tire. I'm just unbelievably crazy lustful for him He makes me feel so ugly that he does not reciprocate and it's damaging my self esteem even more. Kaya if I want to remain friends with him dapat platonic na talaga
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 18th, 2020 at 01:19 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Do it now Cathy, stop posting about this na, that's your first step to remove it from your system.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Sorry, I can't help it There are just days when I feel so strongly about it. It will be over soon because I don't want him as my BF anymore

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    SO and I, it's not just second chances, it's Nth chances LOL! I really thought he got rid of me in his system na. My friends said he didn't even want to hear my name and when they told him I'm back from the US, he said I shouldn't have gone back LOL! Anyway, after YEARS of being angry with me, he called me when he heard about what happened to my Lola. He said he got mad at me because I constantly turn him down when he wants to go out, never call him, and worst was what I texted him (that I still loved crush and he should be with our friend instead)

I can't help but think that we are toxic for each other but in the end he's still one of my constants. He makes me feel beautiful (even if I got fat na). Since we haven't seen each other in years, I wonder if he'd still the same because I did age A LOT during the pandemic Nagalit na naman because I broke my promise to go to his house hahaha!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    SO and I, it's not just second chances, it's Nth chances LOL! I really thought he got rid of me in his system na. My friends said he didn't even want to hear my name and when they told him I'm back from the US, he said I shouldn't have gone back LOL! Anyway, after YEARS of being angry with me, he called me when he heard about what happened to my Lola. He said he got mad at me because I constantly turn him down when he wants to go out, never call him, and worst was what I texted him (that I still loved crush and he should be with our friend instead)

I can't help but think that we are toxic for each other but in the end he's still one of my constants. He makes me feel beautiful (even if I got fat na). Since we haven't seen each other in years, I wonder if he'd still the same because I did age A LOT during the pandemic Nagalit na naman because I broke my promise to go to his house hahaha!
    you guys keep on running around the bush.
    why not jump over it and get it over with?
    heh heh heh.