New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I recently watched the movie One More Chance for the nth time actually..anyways, i just wanna know if you guys believe in second chances..why or why not?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Why not everything is possible in true love

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It depends on the reason for break up.

I won't give a second chance and would cut ties (absolutely no contact) if the reason for break up was among my deal breakers (eg physical violence or getting another girl pregnant). Whatever fault the person has, I would assume it'll only get worse once married. I won't take the risk of working things out thinking that a person will improve or change.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 23rd, 2014 at 03:51 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    It depends on the reason for break up.

I won't give a second chance and would cut ties (absolutely no contact) if the reason for break up was among my deal breakers (eg physical violence or getting another girl pregnant). Whatever fault the person has, I would assume it'll only get worse once married. I won't take the risk of working things out thinking that a person will improve or change.
    Before,I was too stubborn and/or immature.I used to think once a relationship has ended, there's no turning back. Now as I mature (uls mature na ba talaga ko?), I guess I do believe in second chances na..no ifs..no buts..
    Last edited by Patti; February 23rd, 2014 at 10:20 AM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Everybody and everything kung nagkamali deserve a second chance,what if ikaw ang mali,do you think you deserve to be condemned forever?how cruel can you get?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014

yes

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by cardict View Post
    Everybody and everything kung nagkamali deserve a second chance,what if ikaw ang mali,do you think you deserve to be condemned forever?how cruel can you get?
    Exactly!but still there are people who don't believe in second chances..thinking that giving/asking for it is a sign of weakness..they need to prove to themselves and to other people that hey i made a decision and i'll stick with it..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    Before,I was too stubborn and/or immature.I used to think once a relationship has ended, there's no turning back. Now as I mature (uls mature na ba talaga ko?), I guess I do believe in second chances na..no ifs..no buts..
    yes i think so

you notice it yourself naman

as you gain more experience mas nagiging open minded ka

when you look back at your immature self you notice naman iba ka na ngayon compared sa dati

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    yes i think so

you notice it yourself naman

as you gain more experience mas nagiging open minded ka

when you look back at your immature self you notice naman iba ka na ngayon compared sa dati
    Hahaha achievement yan ha..i finally graduated from my immature self

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    Exactly!but still there are people who don't believe in second chances..thinking that giving/asking for it is a sign of weakness..they need to prove to themselves and to other people that hey i made a decision and i'll stick with it..
    There lies your future,if you stick to that,maybe realization will come too late,there's an old adage ,nasa huli ang pagsisisi

Page 1 of 74 123451151 ... LastLast