New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 56 of 235 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    1.Gud pm!Tanung ko lang po kung anung problema ng engine na 1kzT Efi na bigla nalang namamatay habang naka-idle or tumatakbo na mismo? Parang may tumutunog na relay before na magauto-off ang engine
    -pinacheck ko na fuel line and its ok naman.
    -nag change rin kami ng new fuel filter.
    Kung napapansin mong bumibitaw ang relay, malamang walng problema ang EFI pump...... nasa electronics ng car ang problem.
    2.possible kaya na yung computer box or yung elec.injection pump ang may problema? Anything is possible.......
    3.San kaya pwede magpaservice ng injection pump repair ng EFI at magkano kaya or kung surplus magkano rin po kaya? I will send you a PM.
    4.Magkano po computer box nito? Hindi ko alam. Bihira ito masira.

Thanks in advance and more power to tsikot.com.

Ang dapat mong gawin ay ipa-diagnose or scan ang car mo...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    [SIZE="3"]Pm sent Sir Dieseldude[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi. my b2500 pickup went underwater last year during the flood in kalibo brought about by typhoon frank. it was only a few months ago that i decided to do a general cleaning and overhaul the engine as it was filled with mud. everything went fine until i started to put back the gears in front of the engine which drives the injection pump and the power steering pump. I am confused on the gear attached to the crankshaft end and that of the injection pump side which has a both another gear infront which seems like a syncronizer. could anybody give me an idea on how to align all these gears? or better yet , could i have some info on where to get a service manual (even a photocopy) of WL31 mazda diesel engine??...thank you

gopay0926

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gopay0926 View Post
    Hi. my b2500 pickup went underwater last year during the flood in kalibo brought about by typhoon frank. it was only a few months ago that i decided to do a general cleaning and overhaul the engine as it was filled with mud. everything went fine until i started to put back the gears in front of the engine which drives the injection pump and the power steering pump. I am confused on the gear attached to the crankshaft end and that of the injection pump side which has a both another gear infront which seems like a syncronizer. could anybody give me an idea on how to align all these gears? or better yet , could i have some info on where to get a service manual (even a photocopy) of WL31 mazda diesel engine??...thank you

gopay0926
    Try to get in touch with Rion at this thread. He can help you on this.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Hi dieseldude,

Can you pm me the location of your shop? Or maybe you can also post it here again for eveybody's reference. I can't seem to find it in the thread. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by patrisyo69 View Post
    Hi dieseldude,

Can you pm me the location of your shop? Or maybe you can also post it here again for eveybody's reference. I can't seem to find it in the thread. Thanks
    I will PM you. We have to respect Tsikot's thread rules.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    1.Gud pm!Tanung ko lang po kung anung problema ng engine na 1kzT Efi na bigla nalang namamatay habang naka-idle or tumatakbo na mismo? Parang may tumutunog na relay before na magauto-off ang engine
    -pinacheck ko na fuel line and its ok naman.
    -nag change rin kami ng new fuel filter.
    Kung napapansin mong bumibitaw ang relay, malamang walng problema ang EFI pump...... nasa electronics ng car ang problem.
    2.possible kaya na yung computer box or yung elec.injection pump ang may problema? Anything is possible.......
    3.San kaya pwede magpaservice ng injection pump repair ng EFI at magkano kaya or kung surplus magkano rin po kaya? I will send you a PM.
    4.Magkano po computer box nito? Hindi ko alam. Bihira ito masira.

Thanks in advance and more power to tsikot.com.

Ang dapat mong gawin ay ipa-diagnose or scan ang car mo...
    Gud pm sir!Tanong ko lang po because i'm trying to suspect na ang sira ng car ko is sa Efi particularly sa FSD(Fuel Solenoid Driver)/PMD(Pump Mounted Driver).Sa nabasa ko sa net. may capacitors eto na 2.Pwede pa kaya itong mareplace?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by btagboi View Post
    Gud pm sir!Tanong ko lang po because i'm trying to suspect na ang sira ng car ko is sa Efi particularly sa FSD(Fuel Solenoid Driver)/PMD(Pump Mounted Driver).Sa nabasa ko sa net. may capacitors eto na 2.Pwede pa kaya itong mareplace?
    I am not aware of the FSD. This pump has a spill valve which can be replaced, and not a Fuel Solenoid Driver. I also believe that your pump does not have a PMD. You may have seen an EFI pump for GM diesels on the net. The GM pump has a PMD.

I suggest that you disregard these matters until your car has been properly diagnosed. Has any fault been detected by a scan tool?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I am not aware of the FSD. This pump has a spill valve which can be replaced, and not a Fuel Solenoid Driver. I also believe that your pump does not have a PMD. You may have seen an EFI pump for GM diesels on the net. The GM pump has a PMD.

I suggest that you disregard these matters until your car has been properly diagnosed. Has any fault been detected by a scan tool?
    copy sir.pinatingin ko sa mechanic sa SS auto shop sinabi niyang sa computer box. binuksan namin at yun may mga nasunog na components pati sa mainboard nia may paumpisang masunog.Pinalitan mga parts na sunog so far ok naman na hopefully.No code errors pala nung na-diagnos sir.obserbahan ko parin baka pumalya uli.Salamat po uli sir Dieseldude

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005

copy sir.pinatingin ko sa mechanic sa SS auto shop sinabi niyang sa computer box. binuksan namin at yun may mga nasunog na components pati sa mainboard nia may paumpisang masunog.Pinalitan mga parts na sunog so far ok naman na hopefully.No code errors pala nung na-diagnos sir.obserbahan ko parin baka pumalya uli.Salamat po uli sir Dieseldude

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk