New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 232 of 235 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235 LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_expert View Post
    Hi,

it sounds like a test is already done in finding air-lock in the external part of fuel system or removing a clogging dirt in the main line. Going to find fault in the internal parts of injection pump, I would suggest you to visit CENTRAL DIESEL along Quezon Avenue and you can talk to Jason. There is a need of expertise if you want the injection pump to be diagnosed. The feed pump problem could be a good guessing however it needs to verify other internal parts that could be a true cause of intermittent low idle.

CENTRAL DIESEL is a BOSCH authorized service center and I believe that the company is able to see the maker and model of your injection pump on 4JG2 before they set the right components for further analysis.

It is true that not all repair work can be a successful one but you should try to ask them to get knowledgeable info at first.

The_Expert could be right about your pump pulling in air. Disconnect the injection pump's fuel return hose and immerse the hose tip in diesel fuel. If you see air bubbles, this is a sign that your injection pump is pulling in air.

The flapper valve only works when you manually stroke the feed pump. This is not the cause of your idling problems. You cannot buy this separately. It is part of the filter head.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks for your inputs. However, we initially installed another fuel filter from the tank before the main fuel filter and it seemed to have solve the problem so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    The_Expert could be right about your pump pulling in air. Disconnect the injection pump's fuel return hose and immerse the hose tip in diesel fuel. If you see air bubbles, this is a sign that your injection pump is pulling in air.

The flapper valve only works when you manually stroke the feed pump. This is not the cause of your idling problems. You cannot buy this separately. It is part of the filter head.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    My 2006 Adventure's fuel consumption went from ~10Km/L down to +8Km/L. Same route, same conditions. Maintenance items like oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter are on schedule. No tappet noise so no reason to suspect valve clearance.
    Got the vehicle used with ~50KKms, mileage now is at 133KKms and no calibration done yet. No reason to suspect IP issues as it is still one click start even in cold mornings. Also no excessive smoke and can still reach 120 Km/H when floored.
    What's left to check, nozzle tips? Are these replaced without doing IP calibration? Around how much for parts and labor if indeed tips need servicing?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyXIII View Post
    My 2006 Adventure's fuel consumption went from ~10Km/L down to +8Km/L. Same route, same conditions. Maintenance items like oil, oil filter, air filter, fuel filter are on schedule. No tappet noise so no reason to suspect valve clearance.
    Got the vehicle used with ~50KKms, mileage now is at 133KKms and no calibration done yet. No reason to suspect IP issues as it is still one click start even in cold mornings. Also no excessive smoke and can still reach 120 Km/H when floored.
    What's left to check, nozzle tips? Are these replaced without doing IP calibration? Around how much for parts and labor if indeed tips need servicing?
    Yung apat na injector nozzle, Bosch Zexel and brand *P600 each labor nasa 400 to 600 bili ka lang sa Mitsubishi dealer like ATCO, MitsuPrime etc.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Gian Paulo View Post
    Yung apat na injector nozzle, Bosch Zexel and brand *P600 each labor nasa 400 to 600 bili ka lang sa Mitsubishi dealer like ATCO, MitsuPrime etc.
    Hello Sir my car is Isuzu Crosswind 2014, turbo, MT. Usually how long do I have to wait before having my injector nozzle cleaned or replaced.

Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Man of Cheap View Post
    Hello Sir my car is Isuzu Crosswind 2014, turbo, MT. Usually how long do I have to wait before having my injector nozzle cleaned or replaced.

Thanks.
    MoC,

Injectors are usually cleaned or replaced if you experience a misfire or if there is visible smoke in your exhaust. Regarding your crosswind, may reklamo ka ba sa performance ng kotse mo?

Regards,

ISO4113

7. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Good questions.
    Hi boss.. simple question..
    How would you know if the delivery screw is on its stock position or on its original position.. 4jb1tc thanks in advance. You can also email me at antonraf23*gmail.com

8. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    New hereeeeeeee

9. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Hard starting siya at sa start may white na usok. kahit mainit pa ang makina minsan ayaw mag start nahihirapan. starting lang naman ang problema pag nakaandar na at tumatakbo maganda naman ang takbo. minsan may pinuntahan kami pinatay tas after 20 mins instart hanggang redundo lang. ano kaya problema nito mga boss?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawe View Post
    Hard starting siya at sa start may white na usok. kahit mainit pa ang makina minsan ayaw mag start nahihirapan. starting lang naman ang problema pag nakaandar na at tumatakbo maganda naman ang takbo. minsan may pinuntahan kami pinatay tas after 20 mins instart hanggang redundo lang. ano kaya problema nito mga boss?
    Baka battery mo? O pacheck mo alternator mo

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk