New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 117 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2348
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kalyehero16 View Post
    Sir DieselDude,

One happy customer with Central Diesel. Sir Jake, Antonio, Karen, Nonoy, Cons, thanks for taking care of my ride. Sir Jake I didn't had the chance to meet you personally sir but your staff was very accomodating and courteous. I just had my innova supply pump replaced yesterday, tried it, drove it, no problem wala ng stalling, choking at pino na ang takbo. I would recommend Central Diesel anytime. Two thumbs-up sir Jake. Thanks again.

Kalyehero16
    Happy to be of service to you. Would have been nice to meet a fellow tsikoter. I was probably out on a client call when you came. Drop by anytime when you are in the area.

DD

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Sir DieselDude,
    Thank you for fixing my Fuego problem, nag iistart na siya at umaandar...although after 2 days nabitin ako climbing a steep road after shifting to second gear....ayaw tumuloy ng krudo hangang sa nag stall na....i just did a manual pump of the fuel filter and then umandar na....sometimes then the idling would go down so kailangan ko bombahin...i guess that's the drawback for using surplus parts...no guarantee on when it will fail....the staff of Central Diesel were very accomodating and as written in the post they would not jump into telling you to replace this and that without testing....regards to Karen, Antonio, Jayson and Miss Inday for making my puyat worthwhile.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Good Afternoon Tsikoteers and Diesel Junkies.

Below are pictures from Dieseldude's workshop, this is one set of Ford Ranger 2.5L TDiC injectors with blown nozzle tips. The extreme damage on the nozzles are not because of normal wear and tear but due to modifications in engine management electronics.

Regards,

ISO4113

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    awww! so talaga palang mas maagang masisira ang injectors pag nag lagay ka nung mga chip chip nayun...(assuming chip mod yung ginawa dun sa ranger)

how bout the alcohol injection something? will it also do harm like this? or can it help prevent this?

anothe question. yan ba yung piezo-electric injectors na tinatawag?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    awww! so talaga palang mas maagang masisira ang injectors pag nag lagay ka nung mga chip chip nayun...(assuming chip mod yung ginawa dun sa ranger)

how bout the alcohol injection something? will it also do harm like this? If installed incorrectly, it could.or can it help prevent this?be sure about the modifications you install in your vehicle, it should be model specific or recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Mahirap na magsisi after mag lapse ang warranty mo sa modification mo/and car then makita mo ang negative effects sa kotse. Some modifications work, though we always advise to keep it in factory spec.

anothe question. yan ba yung piezo-electric injectors na tinatawag?Hindi pa ito piezo-electric CR injectors. These are magnetic-solenoid valve injectors; wala pa kaming na e-encounter na piezo electric injectors in cars being sold here.

Regards,

ISO4113

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ISO4113 View Post
    Good Afternoon Tsikoteers and Diesel Junkies.

Below are pictures from Dieseldude's workshop, this is one set of Ford Ranger 2.5L TDiC injectors with blown nozzle tips. The extreme damage on the nozzles are not because of normal wear and tear but due to modifications in engine management electronics.

Regards,

ISO4113

Hi,

Would it be OK if you could tell us the brand or the kind of modification that did to this severe nozzle damage?

Salamat!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ISO4113 View Post
    Regards,

ISO4113
    thanks for the info sir...

which leads me to this....Is their such a thing as a manufacturer recommended engine mod?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    thanks for the info sir...

which leads me to this....Is their such a thing as a manufacturer recommended engine mod?
    I don't think casas will have any mods for their engines. They may have some mods like mags, sounds, etc......

Word of advice: Ask around, ask the casa's Service Advisor/Managar before considering any engine mods.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Incubus007 View Post
    Hi,

Would it be OK if you could tell us the brand or the kind of modification that did to this severe nozzle damage?

Salamat!
    I will see. We are still conducting an investigation on this matter.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008

how bout the alcohol injection something? will it also do harm like this? or can it help prevent this?

anothe question. yan ba yung piezo-electric injectors na tinatawag?
    Bro I think mas accurate to say mas maagang masira ang injectors pag overadjusted ang chips. Also depending on what make of vehicle and brand of chip. Some makes are already carrying heavy fuel loads in stock form kasi. And yun din siguro, smaller injectors can only take so much.

Diesel Fuel Injection System Help Desk