New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 91 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    Even this Japanese writing isn't smooth as a reputable parts manufacturer would produce.

The left side looks like it was copied from the original instructions ng oil filter then ginawan lang ng bagong steel printing mould by just copying the instructions without even using the correct font and correct calligraphy styles of both the Japanese and Thai language.

The product on the left looks like a reverse engineered product from China, daming incorrect details na halatang kinopya lang sa naked eye level. Kailangan mong bigyan ng pansin bago mo makikita yung mga mali sa details. Even yung spacing ng words and etc... ibang iba din.

Attachment 38879
    I'm glad that you're here educating us!

From your previous post, are you saying that you can no longer buy original oil filter for Honda from other shops?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Nakakapanduda ano? Mukhang peke...

Also i saw a review dun sa lazada page ng hns... Wrong spelling yung toyota. So mukhang nagbebenta nga talaga ng either fake filters or those that do not pass quality control screenshot_2021-06-10-20-07-19-307_com.lazada.android.jpg

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by sirkosero; June 10th, 2021 at 09:50 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    I'm glad that you're here educating us!

From your previous post, are you saying that you can no longer buy original oil filter for Honda from other shops?
    Hindi ko sure if 100% completely wala na, pero what I'm sure of is masmahirap na makakuha ng original Honda genuine parts from outside the casa, Honda restricted all their authorized dealers from selling to unauthorized resellers and auto supplies that is why there are fewer shops carrying Honda genuine parts nowadays. Like how Honda restricts their vehicles from being used as taxis ganyan narin ka strict narin si Honda sa spare parts and maintenance nila it is possible they've done it so that they can tell the end user that you can only buy Honda genuine parts sa Honda car dealers and anything else outside the car dealers are fake. They controlled their supply chain para it is easier for the end consumer to verify if the Honda parts are genuine or fake.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Nakakapanduda ano? Mukhang peke...

Also i saw a review dun sa lazada page ng hns... Wrong spelling yung toyota. So mukhang nagbebenta nga talaga ng either fake filters or those that do not pass quality control screenshot_2021-06-10-20-07-19-307_com.lazada.android.jpg

If the font printing on the original filter is vastly different from what you received then it is highly possible it is fake. Since these parts are manufactured by the same factory using the same automated equipment why would they even bother to create a different mould or printing label just for the same part number it doesn't make any economic sense for the manufacturer to add more designs which will end up to more costs.

Most of the time sa price palang mahahalata mo na fake yung item. Pero most of the end users do not know this, they just think na car dealers are ripping them off but in actual car dealers only sell by Toyota's suggested retail prices, this end user mentality comes from trauma from the past car dealers practice unscrupulous practices that led people losing their trust sa car dealerships.

Like for example:
    Brand new
    Genuine Apple Phones
    Iphone 12 Pro P63,000 (Example lang)

Fake Apple Phones
    Iphone 12 Pro P33,000

Doon palang you should be cautious na. Just the same as filters, brake pads, spark plugs & etc... on the online platform ang daming sellers that have 0% connections with Toyota nor do they have a signed contract for being an authorized Toyota/Honda/Mitsubishi & etc... dealers pero they can undercut the prices of car manufacturers that supplies these parts.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I agree. Pero from what i gathered, HNS should be selling original items. Sad to know may fake din pala sa tinda nila.

I mean ayus lang naman kung copy or fake pero sana di advertised as original.

Duda tuloy ako sa wix oil filter na nabili ko ah.. mahal pa naman.
    Quote Originally Posted by JapanABC View Post
    If the font printing on the original filter is vastly different from what you received then it is highly possible it is fake. Since these parts are manufactured by the same factory using the same automated equipment why would they even bother to create a different mould or printing label just for the same part number it doesn't make any economic sense for the manufacturer to add more designs which will end up to more costs.

Most of the time sa price palang mahahalata mo na fake yung item. Pero most of the end users do not know this, they just think na car dealers are ripping them off but in actual car dealers only sell by Toyota's suggested retail prices, this end user mentality comes from trauma from the past car dealers practice unscrupulous practices that led people losing their trust sa car dealerships.

Like for example:
    Brand new
    Genuine Apple Phones
    Iphone 12 Pro P63,000 (Example lang)

Fake Apple Phones
    Iphone 12 Pro P33,000

Doon palang you should be cautious na. Just the same as filters, brake pads, spark plugs & etc... on the online platform ang daming sellers that have 0% connections with Toyota nor do they have a signed contract for being an authorized Toyota/Honda/Mitsubishi & etc... dealers pero they can undercut the prices of car manufacturers that supplies these parts.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    I agree. Pero from what i gathered, HNS should be selling original items. Sad to know may fake din pala sa tinda nila.

I mean ayus lang naman kung copy or fake pero sana di advertised as original.

Duda tuloy ako sa wix oil filter na nabili ko ah.. mahal pa naman.

You can ask the local distributor of Wix if dealer nila si HNS.
    May fb page sila. WIX Filters Philippines by Hesler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Yup. Thats the plan. Though gamitin ko muna itong nabili ko dati.

Actually, even the vic ones or daiwa from the autosupply is okay for me since i change oil regularly even for the garage queen. Badtrip lang yung bumili ng dapat high end filter tapos peke ang binigay
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajamba View Post
    You can ask the local distributor of Wix if dealer nila si HNS.
    May fb page sila. WIX Filters Philippines by Hesler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Legit naman hobbies n stuff diba?

Ang mura lang yung filters and oil nila lalo yung toyota oil and filters... 2900 for 8 liters toyota FS oil + orig filter. By contrast, sa casa 2297 ang 4 liters ng FS oil sa casa.

Not an oil filter, but I bought a Ravenol coolant from that store. The coolant seems legitimate. It even has the gray thing that’s scratch-able with coin at the back to reveal a coupon code or something that you put in the Ravenol website.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by hardwang View Post
    Not an oil filter, but I bought a Ravenol coolant from that store. The coolant seems legitimate. It even has the gray thing that’s scratch-able with coin at the back to reveal a coupon code or something that you put in the Ravenol website.
    Yes, not all of their merchandise are fake only the Toyota or other car manufacturer branded spare parts like Toyota, Honda & etc... filters ang highly possible na binebenta na fake like those 2 photos provided ni sirkosero.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    tsikoteers,

Year 2021 na, nagogoyo pa kayo sa car manufacturer filters na low quality. Sino ba nagpasikat sa tsikot forum about filtration si dvldoc, That was more than a decade.

Why buy filters from toyota, honda, mitsu...etc eh hindi naman sila nagmanufacture nyan. Tapos pepekein pa!!!! Grabe naman kamalas bibilin yan.

Remember what dvldoc said

cummins makes filters for fleetguard
    baldwin makes filters for badlwin
    donaldson makes filter donaldson

Best Oil/Fuel Filters