New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 361
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    655
    #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    I just bought and tested the Sparco Intelligent Car And Motorcycle Smart Battery Charger SPT 500 at the Blade Auto Center. My old buddies recommended a low ampere charger just to be on the safe side. It took only 15 minutes for my 1 year and 1 month old factory stock 1 SMF to be fully charged. Now the voltmeter (cigarette lighter type) reads 12.4v from 11.9v before cranking.

    Sparco Intelligent Car & Motorcycle Smart Battery Charger SPT5 blade.ph

    Boss Lin Dan, ilang months ang warranty ng battery mo para alam natin ang expected lifespan niya.

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,771
    #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    Boss Vodka, tanong lang what if 18 months warranty ang battery, and at the same 18th month I plan to use a smart battery charger for the first time on it, could it still melt the sulfation formed inside and extend the the life of the car battery? Or parang no use na rin kasi late na and irreversible na ang mga bad deteriorated components inside the battery?

    just void the warranty and start maintaining the electrolyte levels after 1yr or less. don't wait for the warranty to expire coz the conspiracy theory is that the battery was designed to fail right after the warranty period, hoping that you'll buy again

    see "bathtub curve" regarding product failures

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,590
    #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    Boss Lin Dan, ilang months ang warranty ng battery mo para alam natin ang expected lifespan niya.
    I still have the stock factory battery. I think Suzuki does offer 2 years for the battery but since I own an automatic tranny vehicle, I just wanna have peace of mind that the battery would suddenly die down on me in the middle of nowhere. I think doing a battery charge won't void any warranty since the casa does it in cases when a vehicle would sit there for a long time.

  4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,566
    #154
    One year lang ang warranty ng Suzuki for battery. I decided to replaced my Amaron battery on my June 2015 Ertiga after 46 months, after reading 11.9V. Pwede pa naman after charging it kaya lang I dont want risk.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,590
    #155
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipo View Post
    One year lang ang warranty ng Suzuki for battery. I decided to replaced my Amaron battery on my June 2015 Ertiga after 46 months, after reading 11.9V. Pwede pa naman after charging it kaya lang I dont want risk.

    Sent from my ASUS_Z017DA using Tapatalk
    Correct 1 year nga lang pala.

    Amaron din ang pinalit ko sa Suzuki APV ni mother. It cranks normally but the OBD2 scanner during the PMS showed "replace battery". It lasted 2 years and 1 month. GS low maintenance factory stock.

  6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,606
    #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    Keep us posted
    installed SAE connector ..
    wala na bukasan engine bay to charge Smart Car Battery Charger



    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk


    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,635
    #157
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    installed SAE connector ..
    wala na bukasan engine bay to charge Smart Car Battery Charger



    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk


    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
    A great & awesome ninja mod!Smart Car Battery ChargerSmart Car Battery ChargerSmart Car Battery ChargerSmart Car Battery Charger

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,606
    #158
    ^thanks bro!
    gusto ko gayahin chris fixx sa youtube bro pero tagalog with bisaya subtitle Smart Car Battery Charger
    kaso boses ko parang bading eh Smart Car Battery ChargerSmart Car Battery Charger

    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10,635
    #159
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ^thanks bro!
    gusto ko gayahin chris fixx sa youtube bro pero tagalog with bisaya subtitle Smart Car Battery Charger
    kaso boses ko parang bading eh Smart Car Battery ChargerSmart Car Battery Charger

    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
    Let us be the judge.Smart Car Battery Charger...or...ask OB, the vlogger-to-be, dub?Smart Car Battery ChargerSmart Car Battery Charger

    Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,720
    #160
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    installed SAE connector ..
    wala na bukasan engine bay to charge Smart Car Battery Charger



    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk


    Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
    Nice.. nilagyan mo ng diode and fuse?

Tags for this Thread

Smart Car Battery Charger