loki is scheming and cunning.

friends are smart.
    enemies are scheming and cunning.

heh heh.
    🤣....now I get it. Thanks, docSmart Car Battery Charger

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    question lang are deltran car chargers comparable? I used to see 220v units in blade and lazada. almost bought one but wala na ako makita locally now.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    question lang are deltran car chargers comparable? I used to see 220v units in blade and lazada. almost bought one but wala na ako makita locally now.
    Deltran is a good brand Smart Car Battery Charger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    Deltran is a good brand Smart Car Battery Charger
    The exPh distributor of Deltran carried a limited batch of 220v single, twin, quad bank Tenders a while back. They're serving CTEK now.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    I think its for safety reason why they suggest to clamp the negative to the car ground..

Connect positive first then negative to ground.. i believe a spark may occur when connecting the clamp.. so if ever that the battery is venting gas, clamping on the negative pole of the battery may cause fire..

Clamp the charger to the battery then plug in the charger.
    Thank you for that explanation! That is exactly what I wanted to say but words escaped me and I couldn't catch it.
    Smart Car Battery Charger

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Would avoid using a cheap car battery charger ... might end up costing you more ...
    But someone said CTEK is just an overpriced charger! And according to that guy, unfortunately I can't remember his handle, there are a lot of better chargers that are way cheaper and has better features or something​.

I can't remember the exact words...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i started charging my garage queen's batt this morning and it was a dynamo again by 11pm. tagal din kasi hindi napa-andar iyon.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    i started charging my garage queen's batt this morning and it was a dynamo again by 11pm. tagal din kasi hindi napa-andar iyon.
    i haven't attempted at fully charging my battery in a long time.
    i just charge the battery, so's i can start the car and drive away.

would you know how many amps the charger was pushing in?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    But someone said CTEK is just an overpriced charger! And according to that guy, unfortunately I can't remember his handle, there are a lot of better chargers that are way cheaper and has better features or something​. I can't remember the exact words...

That same someone is most likely driving an "overpriced" Japanese or Korean vehicle ... won't use a china (heaven forbid) brand vehicle ... go figure ...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    The exPh distributor of Deltran carried a limited batch of 220v single, twin, quad bank Tenders a while back. They're serving CTEK now.

CTEK is the more aggressive brand right now though when I was in Seattle, I’ve seen a lot using Deltran. Sayang hindi ako nakabili hehe. But if you can afford CTEK, this will be a good buy Smart Car Battery Charger