New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    you can try this brand AMARON , i have used it & its very durable... medyo hard to find lang nga... used this on our delivery trucks.. lasted for almost 4 years na... sa caloocan ko nakabili.

i forgot the price kasi tagal ko na kasi gamit. did some research, leading brand ito sa india pala...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s2HQFd20Cc

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Motolite Excel Green N50 gamit ko since august 2005 then last saturday ako nagpalit same brand and model cost PHP4100.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    how about ac delco batteries? Any feedbacks?? Have one installed like 2 weeks ago wla pa feebacks from me bago pa kasi hehehe..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    I don't recommend the 2SM Motolite Enduro unless kotse ang wheels nyo. Mine is crosswind XT 2004. Kung naka 2nd level ang aircon at 15 (or higher) ang volume ng stereo, the next day, hirap mag start. Pang kotse lang daw ang enduro sabi ng technician ng motolite sa Pasong tamo. Basta AUV daw mag 2SM motolite gold or higher.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbk347 View Post
    you can try this brand AMARON , i have used it & its very durable... medyo hard to find lang nga... used this on our delivery trucks.. lasted for almost 4 years na... sa caloocan ko nakabili.

i forgot the price kasi tagal ko na kasi gamit. did some research, leading brand ito sa india pala...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s2HQFd20Cc
    saan ka nakabili sa caloocan ?interested ako bumili dyan para mapalitan ko battery ng deisel van namin.marami akong nakikita ngayon sa middleast ng amaron battery. Mayroon ba may alam dyan sa philippines kong saan ang dealer ng amaron battery?

website nila www.amaron.in/home.htm.
    www.amararaja.co.in/pro.asp
    Amaron PRO Hi-life batteries are made in a QS 9000, ISO 14001 & TS 16949 certified plant using world class technology and stringent quality control parameters that make them last long, really long. Some of the other features that add to making the Amaron PRO so good: longest life, patented BIC vents for enhanced safety, the highest cranking power and a completely unnecessary 60-month warranty.
    Longest life - Thanks to the reformulated Advanta paste recipe.

Zero Maintenance - High heat technology, premium silver alloys (SILVEN X) for a low-corrosion and no top-ups experience.

Highest Cranking Power - Largest Inter Cell Welds, 19mm Lugs.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    just replaced my 5 and a half years old motolite battery. It still starts the car but it feels that its having a hard time. Since car is AT, replaced it for peace of mind. Cost of new motolite battery after trade in and discount P5900. Special type kasi, side terminals.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Replaced the OEM Motolite Gold that came with my new car after 21 months. Unfortunately, OEM batteries only has a 1-yr warranty. I bought the same kind and surprisingly, it came with 21 months warranty.

Apparently, Motolite Gold is calculated to fail in 21 months.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Mine is Motolite enduro its almost 4 years still strong just make sure your alternator function well to prolonge the life of the battery.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by speed unlimited View Post
    Mine is Motolite enduro its almost 4 years still strong just make sure your alternator function well to prolonge the life of the battery.
    We have the same battery, Motolite enduro (2SM). Have you encountered hard engine cranking if the day before you set your stereo's volume more than 15 and your aircon was set to 2 (or higher)? If I do that, surely I will experience hard cranking on the next day. Last December 2008 ko lang nabili ang battery ko. That's why I plan to replace with with motolite gold 3SM next year unless there is other cause of the prob.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by adamsapple View Post
    saan ka nakabili sa caloocan ?interested ako bumili dyan para mapalitan ko battery ng deisel van namin.marami akong nakikita ngayon sa middleast ng amaron battery. Mayroon ba may alam dyan sa philippines kong saan ang dealer ng amaron battery?

website nila www.amaron.in/home.htm.
    www.amararaja.co.in/pro.asp
    Amaron PRO Hi-life batteries are made in a QS 9000, ISO 14001 & TS 16949 certified plant using world class technology and stringent quality control parameters that make them last long, really long. Some of the other features that add to making the Amaron PRO so good: longest life, patented BIC vents for enhanced safety, the highest cranking power and a completely unnecessary 60-month warranty.
    Longest life - Thanks to the reformulated Advanta paste recipe.

Zero Maintenance - High heat technology, premium silver alloys (SILVEN X) for a low-corrosion and no top-ups experience.

Highest Cranking Power - Largest Inter Cell Welds, 19mm Lugs.
    nagreply ang marketing manager ng AMARON COMPANY INDIA

Our distributor in Philippines is M/s POLLUX Distributors. Please find below the contact details :
    POLLUX DISTRIBUTORS 50G - 7th Ave. Grace Park
    Caloocan City - 1400
    Metro Manila
    Philippines
    Tel : 364-1669, 364-1401
    Contact Person : Mr.Leonard Ho

paki check nalang sa mga gusto bumili maganda feedback dito sa middleeast ng battery nila paguwi ko bibili ako dyan.

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
Battery life span