New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 207 of 225 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2247
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    That falls within the normal expected. Yours seem to fall on the exception/anomaly, ma'am. How many kms do your cars clock yearly?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    More or less 5k
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Haha well compared to yours. Hindi normal yung sayo hehe. Ok na ako with that, it exceeded its supposed lifespan with the 21 months warranty. Whe I was still using Motolite usually sakto with the lifespan then palit na.
    Hahaha. Pero weird kasi sa Motolite it dies just after warranty din pero sa Amaron haba ng lifespan

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Yung Amaron ko sa daily driver lasted 23 months only. 2 months after ng warranty.
    Then switched to Panasonic that lasted 35 months. Replaced with another Panasonic. Amaron battery at sana umabot ng 35months din

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    More or less 5k

Hahaha. Pero weird kasi sa Motolite it dies just after warranty din pero sa Amaron haba ng lifespan

one of our cars was highway driven, much of the time.
    over 4 years tumatagal ng motolite sa kanya.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    More or less 5k
    That's less than half my usual. Glad yours lasted that long.... can't expect the same off any brand out there with our usage. Got a Panasonic on its 39th month & still kicking....for how much longer? Dunno. Can't complain.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Is there a difference between gas or diesel engine in the life span of the battery? Because diesel requires more amps during startup and might cause the battery to deteriorate more compared to gas.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Is there a difference between gas or diesel engine in the life span of the battery? Because diesel requires more amps during startup and might cause the battery to deteriorate more compared to gas.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Iirc mas demanding ang diesel cars kaya mas tumatagal talaga battery with gas fed engines. Diesel cars need more oomph to power the cranks as they are compression type.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Iirc mas demanding ang diesel cars kaya mas tumatagal talaga battery with gas fed engines. Diesel cars need more oomph to power the cranks as they are compression type.
    But this is more or less compensated by Diesel cars having bigger and usually more robust batteries.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Guys I don't really fancy posting about work so let me start and end with this. Energizer has only been in the market for 2+ years. Too early to tell if it will perform better or worse than Amaron. And yes it was under the same company as Amaron's past technical partner, Johnson Controls (now Clarios). Varta and Optima were under JC in the past as well. Main differentiator would be the EFB and AGM batteries. Standard start/stop cars require EFBs. Those with regenerative braking and/or luxury makes usually require AGMs.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    But this is more or less compensated by Diesel cars having bigger and usually more robust batteries.
    i must confess.
    i use automotive (gasoline) batteries for my diesels.
    they still manage to die a couple of weeks after warranty lapses.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    They have to be, bugbog sa biyahe eh hehe. Kaya yung motolite kita mo yung mga diesel batteries nila na pang-harabas, truck master ang product code.

Amaron battery