New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 206 of 225 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,060 of 2247
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    so which is the cheapest among Energizer, Amaron, and Panasonic
    Compare the specs. You'll see some of Energizer's entry level Lead Acid SLIs are spec'd better than Motolite Excel, and even Amaron Pro(some, not all). There are Amaron models that go a hair above. Yet to check price differences...was more focused on EFBs & AGMs. Perhaps Wh1stl3r can shed a more objective light here.
    Engizers's EFBs are priced to sell. Might upgrade to 1 when the need arises. Pretty close to equivalent regular flooded, cost-wise. Them AGMs, all are pricey, but relative to available competition, Energizer should be more tempting than a Varta or an Optima.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    iirc higher CCA sila like amaron battery
    bigla ko naisip, dahil yata kakagamit ko trickle charger during (multiple) short trips kaya tumagal yun amaron batteries ko lampas warranty period.
    tapos nitong pandemic, every week or every chance i get (mostly after car wash) nag charge din ako.
    pero yun sayo mostly short trips diba? pero tumagal ng 6 years hehehe

Sent from my Redmi Note 9 Pro using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yup puro short trips lang ako and I rarely use my car pa hehe, 7.5 yrs tinagal :P

Bago lang ba Energizer sa Pilipinas? Tempting!

Saan ba shop ni Whistler?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Been waiting for the Motolite Excel on the econobox Mirage to conk out to be replaced by an Amaron. Surprisingly 3 years na and ayaw pa bumigay and puro short trips lang yun daily(10km) for the last 3 years. Marami na shops carrying Amaron. Price wise is the Energizer at par in pricing with Amaron on an equivalent spec’d battery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by gls2001 View Post
    Been waiting for the Motolite Excel on the econobox Mirage to conk out to be replaced by an Amaron. Surprisingly 3 years na and ayaw pa bumigay and puro short trips lang yun daily(10km) for the last 3 years. Marami na shops carrying Amaron. Price wise is the Energizer at par in pricing with Amaron on an equivalent spec’d battery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    To give y'all an idea, below shows how EnergizerPh priced their EFBs(for Start/Stop Vehicles) some 8-9months ago. Again, these are spec'd waaaayyyyyy above any regular flooded Amaron, Motolite or whatever equivalent SLI out there.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Just replaced my Amaron battery kanina. It lasted 2 years & 8 months.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Just replaced my Amaron battery kanina. It lasted 2 years & 8 months.
    Bakit kaya ang short ng lifespan?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    that's about comparable to my motolites.
    but your battery lifespans have always been long-ish, even with motolite, right, madam?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's about comparable to my motolites.
    but your battery lifespans have always been long-ish, even with motolite, right, madam?
    nope, with motolite it's like clockwork na few days or weeks after warranty namamatay na, may nangyari nga a week ata before warranty namatay, ni replace naman ng dealer pero that replacement wala ng warranty

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    That falls within the normal expected. Yours seem to fall on the exception/anomaly, ma'am. How many kms do your cars clock yearly?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Haha well compared to yours. Hindi normal yung sayo hehe. Ok na ako with that, it exceeded its supposed lifespan with the 21 months warranty. Whe I was still using Motolite usually sakto with the lifespan then palit na.

Amaron battery