New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 186 of 225 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2247
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    The old battery that we trade-in to Amaron shop what will they do with the old battery? Sell it to junkshop or recycle it?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    the lead is recycled.

the old hard rubber casings were re-cycle-able, also.

i do not know if today's casings are re-cycle-able. i think it is. it seems to be some sort of thermoplastic...
    Last edited by dr. d; July 24th, 2020 at 12:15 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    clean it, and see if it re-occurs.
    thanks doc, will clean it tomorrow. what to do if still occurs?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by enzo6k View Post
    thanks doc, will clean it tomorrow. what to do if still occurs?
    if it is out of warranty, i'd open the filler holes and see if it needs water. the plates should be completely submerged, kasi.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    if it is out of warranty, i'd open the filler holes and see if it needs water. the plates should be completely submerged, kasi.
    ok i see, hoping it will still last a little more. thank you

5. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I find that Amarons in Jawe are cheaper than elsewhere. Have been buying from them for about 10 years now and am quite satisfied with their service. Their drawback indeed is that they do not have home service and are closed on Sundays. Though that is negated since we have more than one vehicle, so jumpstarting is thankfully always an option.

Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk
    magkano kaya sa kanila? say for a ns60l hilife?

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Motolite owns the maker of Yokohama batteries in Malaysia pala ha!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    Motolite owns the maker of Yokohama batteries in Malaysia pala ha!
    If only Ramcar/Motolite would deem Ph deserving of their world-class batts, Exide & Marshall, there'd be no competition....But nope, those aren't warranty-timer equipped.Amaron battery
    We're not worthy!🤪

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    I recently bought a car charger that have voltage reading. I have a car that I rarely use so if I plug in the car charger and it registers 12.5V that means battery is good? and when it becomes less than 12V when I plug it in that means I have to start the car so that battery can recharge?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    I recently bought a car charger that have voltage reading. I have a car that I rarely use so if I plug in the car charger and it registers 12.5V that means battery is good? and when it becomes less than 12V when I plug it in that means I have to start the car so that battery can recharge?

Why start the car when you have that car charger? You plug it to charge the battery..

12V reading is not guarantee that the battery is good.. while it is holding 12V charge.. it should be able to at least maintain that with load

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Why start the car when you have that car charger? You plug it to charge the battery..

12V reading is not guarantee that the battery is good.. while it is holding 12V charge.. it should be able to at least maintain that with load
    No I mean the cellphone charger that you plug into lighter socket it comes with voltage reading sorry for the confusion.

Amaron battery