New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 136 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gentlemen,

Chevy QC and Otis are now accepting reservations. My family will go to Chevy Alabang on Saturday or Monday to make a reservation.

Chevrolet trailblazer 4x2 AT Cars and Automotives for sale Philippines - brand new and 2nd hand

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    May darating daw na mga unit ng 4x2 AT before the end of the month. Sana sa akin na ang isa.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Gentlemen, nagpareserve na ang family ko kahapon sa Chevrolet Alabang. Bale 5k lang ang hiningi nila. Then meron silang mga options na Premium package wherein full leather seats, dvd with gps, 2 headrest monitor, back camera and sensor at free tint costing 120k. Meron silang 80k pero hindi leather ang seats. By default, fabric seats sya ata kasi LT variant sya at hindi LTZ. Katulad na katulad nung nasa Chevy Thai na 4x2 AT. Cash price is P1,488,888.00 without any extra packages.

Chevrolet Trailblazer features and specifications - Chevrolet Thailand

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Gentlemen, nagpareserve na ang family ko kahapon sa Chevrolet Alabang. Bale 5k lang ang hiningi nila. Then meron silang mga options na Premium package wherein full leather seats, dvd with gps, 2 headrest monitor, back camera and sensor at free tint costing 120k. Meron silang 80k pero hindi leather ang seats. By default, fabric seats sya ata kasi LT variant sya at hindi LTZ. Katulad na katulad nung nasa Chevy Thai na 4x2 AT. Cash price is P1,488,888.00 without any extra packages.

Chevrolet Trailblazer features and specifications - Chevrolet Thailand
    Sir CamaroZ28, nagpareserve din ako last friday thru my agent there sa Alabang. But yung enttertainment package, no-no muna ako hehehe! Malamang ung growl audio package nalang iaavail ko sa labas, Plug and Play naman un, worth 29k I think, digital tv tuner na sya, with GPS, backup camera and sensor. Option to buy nalang un 2 headrest monitor pero alam ko per piece ng headrest will amount to 7k ata each (will have to clarify it from them pag ready na ako). Then might avail na lang un factory fit leatherette sa may Paranaque, I guess 9k un or pag pure leather, nasa 35k ata. I thnk yung TINT naman ata is free pero depende din sa dealer. Will avail bank financing instead of inhouse. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by djhao79 View Post
    Sir CamaroZ28, nagpareserve din ako last friday thru my agent there sa Alabang. But yung enttertainment package, no-no muna ako hehehe! Malamang ung growl audio package nalang iaavail ko sa labas, Plug and Play naman un, worth 29k I think, digital tv tuner na sya, with GPS, backup camera and sensor. Option to buy nalang un 2 headrest monitor pero alam ko per piece ng headrest will amount to 7k ata each (will have to clarify it from them pag ready na ako). Then might avail na lang un factory fit leatherette sa may Paranaque, I guess 9k un or pag pure leather, nasa 35k ata. I thnk yung TINT naman ata is free pero depende din sa dealer. Will avail bank financing instead of inhouse. Thanks!
    Hello, same goes with us. Ino-offer din sa amin yung Premium Package nila that costs 120k. Napag-usapan namin ng family ko na we will just go for the SRP. Gaya mo, sa labas na lang kami magpapalagay ng entertainment package. We will go for Growl. Malalaman namin bukas kung ok lang na i-avail lang namin yung genuine leather seats at V-Kool tint nila. If not, takbo na lang kami sa SeatMate.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Hello, same goes with us. Ino-offer din sa amin yung Premium Package nila that costs 120k. Napag-usapan namin ng family ko na we will just go for the SRP. Gaya mo, sa labas na lang kami magpapalagay ng entertainment package. We will go for Growl. Malalaman namin bukas kung ok lang na i-avail lang namin yung genuine leather seats at V-Kool tint nila. If not, takbo na lang kami sa SeatMate.
    HI Sir Camaro, I've seen a sample of SeatMate a few months ago for the TrailBlazer from one of our co-members in Chevrolet Trailblazer Club (FB page), I think nasa 9k nga din po ata yun. Kay Leather One (located in Pque), same price din po ata for the SUVs and I was glad to saw their samples from their FB page, they are accredited din po pala ng mga car dealerships and factory-fit din po sya. I'll have to personally visit Leather One shop once our trailB is already released since yun ang malapit lapit sa Cavite. Is Seatmate does have a website or FB page sir?

Ohh BTW Sir, does Chevy Alabang requires you to avail any of their package para ma-allocate kau ng unit? Told my agent kasi na direct to bank po kami or BANK P.O. and won't avail any of their offered accessory package. Once they insists po kasi upon the last minute of purchase, babackout po kami heheheh! BTW, sa December ko po balak ipa-release ang unit pag dumating na ang hubby ko, hopefully before Christmas.

Kung pure/genuine leather seat cover, why don't u try to canvass from SeatMate or Leather One? Mas mura po ata sa knila and as far as I know, Leather One is accredited to most car dealerships in Luzon po ata. Pag direct ke Casa, alam nyo na po, mas mahal din po talaga ng 2-3x. Thanks!!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Browsing from Chevy Agents at Sul!t,

CHEVROLET OTIS-MANILA

" FAST ALLOCATION OF UNITS "

2.8L 4WD AT DURAMAX CRDi with VGTi Turbo Diesel DOHC Engine

2.8L 2WD AT DURAMAX CRDi with VGTi Turbo Diesel DOHC Engine

2.5L 2WD MT DURAMAX CRDi with Fixed Geometry Turbo Diesel DOHC Engine

4WD AT - 180HP 470Nm Torque

2WD MT - 150HP 350Nm Torque

2WD AT - 200HP 500Nm Torque
    I know that we can't rely on Sul!t Ads but does these mean there is a chance that the 2.8 4x2 A/T will come to our shores in an upgraded 2.8 VGTi 200HP 500NM?? that would be sweet

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Yes sir most chevy dealers said the same specs. Kya I've already paid my P5k reservation fee for the 4x2 AT variant. I am guessing that the arrival of the latest engine upgrade for 2014 model on 4x4 AT and 4x2 MT will follow soon. Tingin ko nga inuubos lang muna ang stocks ng current 4x4 AT and 2.5MT. Marketing wise, the dealers would of course get hold of introducing the upgraded engine on those two variants until Dec 2013 or up to the 1st quarter of 2014, otherwise, they will end up losing their sales for current variants and will have a hard time selling their old stocks. So maybe, they will first introduce the new 4x2 ATvariant with an upgraded engine since eto na lang un kulang as of the moment. Well, That's just my opinion!!! Thanks!!!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by djhao79 View Post
    Yes sir most chevy dealers said the same specs. Kya I've already paid my P5k reservation fee for the 4x2 AT variant. I am guessing that the arrival of the latest engine upgrade for 2014 model on 4x4 AT and 4x2 MT will follow soon. Tingin ko nga inuubos lang muna ang stocks ng current 4x4 AT and 2.5MT. Marketing wise, the dealers would of course get hold of introducing the upgraded engine on those two variants until Dec 2013 or up to the 1st quarter of 2014, otherwise, they will end up losing their sales for current variants and will have a hard time selling their old stocks. So maybe, they will first introduce the new 4x2 ATvariant with an upgraded engine since eto na lang un kulang as of the moment. Well, That's just my opinion!!! Thanks!!!
    Oo nga sir ganun din naiisip ko. or at the same time may konting price increase for the upgraded engine kaya they would deplete the remaining stocks first or else they would be a hard-sell unless there is a good amount of discount. sir may hint na ba kayo about the specs? I want the LTZ kasi. hehe. but a 4x2 would be practical.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    Oo nga sir ganun din naiisip ko. or at the same time may konting price increase for the upgraded engine kaya they would deplete the remaining stocks first or else they would be a hard-sell unless there is a good amount of discount. sir may hint na ba kayo about the specs? I want the LTZ kasi. hehe. but a 4x2 would be practical.
    Hi Sir, female po pala ako hehehe! Nweiz, if you're asking about the specs of 4x2AT, it is an LT variant, same with the 4x2 Manual except for the upgraded 2.8L engine displacement and re-tuned 6-speed AT, the rest are the same with 4x2 Manual Specs na. Not so sure kung nafo-fold flat na un mga rear seats. Will have to check it out next wk pag ready na for viewing. Well, practically, super ok na yung 4x2 AT, and depende naman sa lifestyle din yan eh diba? If you are mostly on off-road, of course, 4x4 AT will suit your lifestyle. Pero kung everyday use on flat surface most likely in the metro/city driving, of course, ok ang 4x2 AT saka sa powerful version ba naman ng bagong engine ng 4x2 AT, yakang-yaka pa rin naman yan lumaban sa akyatan, or sa mga off-road na di naman ganun kagrabeng magha-haul un gulong mo heheheheh!!!

Ang pagkakaalam ko lang din accdg to some agents din, yung latest pa lang nilang balita for the 4x4 AT, mga interior changes pa lang, but I'm not that really sure kasi sila din mismo wala pang exact details for the 4x4 AT na latest stocks nila na darating pa lang.