The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 136 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    sir wala ba 2.8L 4x2 DSL M/T?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by djhao79 View Post
    HI Sir Camaro, I've seen a sample of SeatMate a few months ago for the TrailBlazer from one of our co-members in Chevrolet Trailblazer Club (FB page), I think nasa 9k nga din po ata yun. Kay Leather One (located in Pque), same price din po ata for the SUVs and I was glad to saw their samples from their FB page, they are accredited din po pala ng mga car dealerships and factory-fit din po sya. I'll have to personally visit Leather One shop once our trailB is already released since yun ang malapit lapit sa Cavite. Is Seatmate does have a website or FB page sir?

Ohh BTW Sir, does Chevy Alabang requires you to avail any of their package para ma-allocate kau ng unit? Told my agent kasi na direct to bank po kami or BANK P.O. and won't avail any of their offered accessory package. Once they insists po kasi upon the last minute of purchase, babackout po kami heheheh! BTW, sa December ko po balak ipa-release ang unit pag dumating na ang hubby ko, hopefully before Christmas.

Kung pure/genuine leather seat cover, why don't u try to canvass from SeatMate or Leather One? Mas mura po ata sa knila and as far as I know, Leather One is accredited to most car dealerships in Luzon po ata. Pag direct ke Casa, alam nyo na po, mas mahal din po talaga ng 2-3x. Thanks!!
    Hello, hindi naman kami ni-require na mag-avail ng package. We will just go for the SRP. Actually, most CASAs treats Bank P.Os and Cash just the same, especially when it comes to freebies, napakakonti. Pero kapag in-house, wow! dami freebies at mga All-In pa or whatever, kaso, syempre super ang monthly mo. Actually, our original plan was to avail the unit on December kasi magbabakasyon ako, kaso, my family had finally decided to have it as soon it arrives and becomes available para masanayan na nila imaneho. Btw, we are going for the Black Sapphire color kasi lahat ng sasakyan namin sa Pilipinas ay black. Ako lang mahilig sa white. For sure, they will visit SeatMate or Leather One kasi medyo malapit lang sa amin. We are just along Daang Hari.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nvidi.turion View Post
    sir wala ba 2.8L 4x2 DSL M/T?
    I normally check Chevy Thai's website lalo na pagdating sa TB kasi lahat ng variant, except the gasoline one, eh meron sila. Kahit 2.8 4x2 DSL MT meron sila, but not sure yet kung dadalhin sa Pinas yan.

Chevrolet Trailblazer features and specifications - Chevrolet Thailand

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guys, just got a text from an executive of TCCCI-Chevrolet Philippines. He said that GM Thailand has not given them any advice as to when the upgraded Duramax Diesel engines will make their way to the Trailblazer and Colorado. So there is a possibility that the LT 4x2 A/T variant will received the current 2.8L Duramax Diesel once it's launched here in the coming weeks.

Baka daw next year pa during the MIAS lalabas ang upgraded engines. The LT 4x2 A/T will be powered by the upgraded 2.5L Duramax Diesel once the engines made their way to the Trailblazer and Colorado. That's according to the TCCCI executive.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Guys, just got a text from an executive of TCCCI-Chevrolet Philippines. He said that GM Thailand has not given them any advice as to when the upgraded Duramax Diesel engines will make their way to the Trailblazer and Colorado. So there is a possibility that the LT 4x2 A/T variant will received the current 2.8L Duramax Diesel once it's launched here in the coming weeks.

Baka daw next year pa during the MIAS lalabas ang upgraded engines. The LT 4x2 A/T will be powered by the upgraded 2.5L Duramax Diesel once the engines made their way to the Trailblazer and Colorado. That's according to the TCCCI executive.
    Sayang. Di bale. Ok lang. Will not be able to wait for next year anymore.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Sayang. Di bale. Ok lang. Will not be able to wait for next year anymore.
    Don't worry. At least you still get the 2.8L Duramax Diesel engine with 180 ps and 470 Nm torque. It's still powerful, as termed by our PRO jonzjitsu, "it's a monster engine"

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Sir Numbah, tanong lang please. Since you gentlemen and ladies have been proud owners of Trailblazers for quite sometime now, kindly confirm that Chevrolet will not void my warranty in case I have the Growl entertainment system installed in our upcoming 4x2 AT LT. Also how about installing chromed accessories? As we all know, an LT does not have much chromes compared to the LTZ. And lastly, I am planning to have it installed with a back roof spoiler and weather guard visor. All of these will be bought outside the CASA. Baka bilhin ko lang sa knila eh yung roof rack at compartment storage box.

Will these accessories affect the warranty?

Your advice and recommendations will be highly appreciated.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Sir Numbah, tanong lang please. Since you gentlemen and ladies have been proud owners of Trailblazers for quite sometime now, kindly confirm that Chevrolet will not void my warranty in case I have the Growl entertainment system installed in our upcoming 4x2 AT LT. Also how about installing chromed accessories? As we all know, an LT does not have much chromes compared to the LTZ. And lastly, I am planning to have it installed with a back roof spoiler and weather guard visor. All of these will be bought outside the CASA. Baka bilhin ko lang sa knila eh yung roof rack at compartment storage box.

Will these accessories affect the warranty?

Your advice and recommendations will be highly appreciated.
    No, the warranty won't be voided since Growl Audio is a plug and play headunit, meaning it will not involve any splicing of the wires. For the spoiler, our Club Treasurer, satriasis, imports the spoiler straight from Thailand and painted na siya pagdating dito. For me, paint the side mirror cover with chrome na lang if you want na magmukhang LTZ ang Trailblazer mo. Chrome accessories won't affect the warranty.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    No, the warranty won't be voided since Growl Audio is a plug and play headunit, meaning it will not involve any splicing of the wires. For the spoiler, our Club Treasurer, satriasis, imports the spoiler straight from Thailand and painted na siya pagdating dito. For me, paint the side mirror cover with chrome na lang if you want na magmukhang LTZ ang Trailblazer mo. Chrome accessories won't affect the warranty.
    Sir Numbah, thank you very much for the fast and concise reply. I really appreciate it. We will see once na dumating at makuha na namin yung unit. I will update everyone here. Also, I had advised my family to join the Trailblazer Club of the Philippines.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Meron na daw available unit na 4x2 AT sa Chevy Otis.